CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

L8 but this montage was lit and it was awesome to hear Cartoons and Cereal in a montage. Did not expect that, fit really well. Props to Deebz too, editing was great.

Cartoons and Cereal such an underrated song.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

CS-GO Calendar Jawnz

Facts.  Gears fans will tune into their Gears stream.  I don't see it impacting too much.  Moar esports.

I liked Lifestyle's montage, but I think Commonlys that released a while ago might be the best montage I've ever seen production-wise. Snipetality is a god-tier montage maker.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm downvoting because of the bolded. 

What load of crap is that?

I explained it in a later post.

Even though no one thinks of it like that

If no one thinks of it like that, then why do pro teams, when trailing in a Slayer game say, "We need to slow down our deaths" instead of "We need to get more kills"

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 6

I doubt most know who he is lol. They probably do it due to the heavy aim, etc.

:mj:

Cartoons and Cereal such an underrated song.

Apparently it was meant to be track 2 on GKMC but got cut because of sample clearances. Also why Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe (the replacement) didn't fit the overall story of the album.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If no one thinks of it like that, then why do pro teams, when trailing in a Slayer game say, "We need to slow down our deaths" instead of "We need to get more kills"

You realize that argues against your point right?

Saying "We need to get more kills" when it's the objective of the gametype is redundant.

Saying "We need to slow down our deaths" is common because that's NOT the objective of the gametype.

You're technically correct, like always, but who cares. Slayer = get kills. Not die 0 times.

You can't win a game 0-0, just like real sports. (In b4 you link the Halo 4 game that ended 0-0).

• Upvote (+1) 6

The only people that won that game are the people who wanted Adrift TS gone.

Wait people played Adrift professionally???
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You realize that argues against your point right?

Saying "We need to get more kills" when it's the objective of the gametype is redundant.

Saying "We need to slow down our deaths" is common because that's NOT the objective of the gametype.

You're technically correct, like always, but who cares. Slayer = get kills. Not die 0 times.

You can't win a game 0-0, just like real sports. (In b4 you link the Halo 4 game that ended 0-0).

Lmao I knew he was going to link that adrift game sooner of later too

The only people that won that game are the people who wanted Adrift TS gone.

I forgot about Adrift.. 

Apparently it was meant to be track 2 on GKMC but got cut because of sample clearances. Also why Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe (the replacement) didn't fit the overall story of the album.

That's pretty cool. Makes sense as a GKMC song too.

Also is there a thread for people looking to form matchmaking groups or something? I was wondering if anyone wanted to play extermination or HCS..

• Upvote (+1) 1

They scrimmed Devon's team. Didn't finish because of el town connection

Idk why pros are switching tags so much.to fuck with bad dub. He's doing a huge service.for.everyone and theyre fucking him

its not to fuck with people, some feel it gets rid of aim lag and generally feels cleaner 

• Upvote (+1) 1

its not to fuck with people, some feel it gets rid of aim lag and generally feels cleaner 

And the crazy thing is that it actually does feel cleaner in the beginning. Come on @343 fix this shit already!

The winner of a game of Slayer isn't the team with more kills, but the team with less deaths.

You can win with 0 kills if your opponent falls off the map a single time or sticks a teammate.

We all know it'll never come to that. Everyone rushes for power ups and weapons and then whoever gets them applies pressure to get easy kills. The point of my post was to say that slayer compared to the other gametypes is very linear. 

I would very much like to see some different respawn times tested. 10secs for objective, 5 for slayer. Reduced timer for slayer would help with snowballing and make it harder for teams to collapse fast enough, longer for objective to reduce flag standoffs. Might even make 5 flag possible again.

I forgot about Adrift..

Most of us forgot about Halo 4. No joke it is the Gears: Judgment of the series. Even in internet discussions people seem to just go from like H1-H3, maybe they'll 'Remember Reach' but then jump to H5 mp when talking about progression.

And the crazy thing is that it actually does feel cleaner in the beginning. Come on @343 fix this shit already!

So creating a smurf account fixes some of the input lag? Am I reading this right?