CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Now we're trying to remove Slayer? This is the only tolerable game type in solo HCS Preview, please do not remove it.

This is fucking Halo, everything else is secondary to Slayer.

EDIT: if you downvote at least give an rgument why you'd rather play Strongholds, an objectively worse version of KOTH, or the worst iteration of CTF in any Halo game?

I'm downvoting because of the bolded. 

What load of crap is that?

• Upvote (+1) 1

LG is definitely better and Liquid is definitely worse, if you're one of those people who takes scrims seriously.

Has Str8 even scrimmed with Danoxide yet?

They scrimmed Devon's team. Didn't finish because of el town connection

Idk why pros are switching tags so much.to fuck with bad dub. He's doing a huge service.for.everyone and theyre fucking him

• Upvote (+1) 1

They scrimmed Devon's team. Didn't finish because of el town connection

Idk why pros are switching tags so much.to fuck with bad dub. He's doing a huge service.for.everyone and theyre fucking him

I doubt most know who he is lol. They probably do it due to the heavy aim, etc.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Here are two posts about slayer made by two legends

NOTE: these are facts, not opinions.

Dang dude I made that post in 2015? Where did time go? 

Did you have that saved? Lol 

Slayer belongs in Halo, that being said there should be more objective gametypes played in a series than slayer.

There always are more obj than slayers already

I don't think there's a single time I've booted up H5 and not gotten aggravated at spartan charge.  It's the dumbest shit ever.

Carry on.

If they completely removed the magnetism on spartan charge I reckon it'd actually be pretty good. It'd require some actual skill to hit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think there's a single time I've booted up H5 and not gotten aggravated at spartan charge. It's the dumbest shit ever.

Carry on.

Frag start on truth TS for me. It has to go. The map isn't made for frags on slayer

@@Neighbor got the job done removing carbine. Now let's work on the frags

Frag start on truth TS for me. It has to go. The map isn't made for frags on slayer

@@Neighbor got the job done removing carbine. Now let's work on the frags

Hitmarkers too

I don't think there's a single time I've booted up H5 and not gotten aggravated at spartan charge.  It's the dumbest shit ever.

Carry on.

I haven't had a problem with it since they implemented the radar change. I still agree it's a dumb mechanic.

Just lost a close 3v4  49-50 to Gh057ayames Hat  :mj:

One of the most consistent players in Halo for the last 5 years.

He always shows up

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are they doing a Gears lan the same weekend as those other events? Seems like a bad move for viewership of their Season Finals.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now we're trying to remove Slayer? This is the only tolerable game type in solo HCS Preview, please do not remove it.

This is fucking Halo, everything else is secondary to Slayer.

EDIT: if you downvote at least give an rgument why you'd rather play Strongholds, an objectively worse version of KOTH, or the worst iteration of CTF in any Halo game?

Every gametype has slayer in it. You kill the opponent to get things done. Slayer is just kill the opponent.... to kill the opponent off their spawn as the focus. At least in objective you get a better chance at contesting the map with the opponent having to make decisions to go for objective too instead of just spawn killing. Slayer has no depth in H5 since the spawn system is so predictable. 

Slayer is just kill the opponent.

The winner of a game of Slayer isn't the team with more kills, but the team with less deaths.

You can win with 0 kills if your opponent falls off the map a single time or sticks a teammate.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 7

The winner of a game of Slayer isn't the team with more kills, but the team with less deaths.

You can win with 0 kills if your opponent falls off the map a single time or sticks a teammate.

analyzed.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why are they doing a Gears lan the same weekend as those other events? Seems like a bad move for viewership of their Season Finals.

2i8x6qa.jpg

This is the CSGO tournament calendar:

• All LAN based with top quality production (most stadium based)
  • All top team competitions with $200k-1M prize money
  • Red is the Major qualifiers and then the Major week itself.

That's just one of the big three esports game so you're almost certainly gonna get the shaft from someone, you might as well just book what's best for you.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hey everyone!! I just had my first ever montage made and would love some support/ feedback! Many more to come as well, thinking about doing either another H5 montage or a throwback with another Halo game! Let me know what you guys think. Hope you enjoy :) 

L8 but this montage was lit and it was awesome to hear Cartoons and Cereal in a montage. Did not expect that, fit really well. Props to Deebz too, editing was great.

• Upvote (+1) 3