Coli CTF: OG 3-0 Splyce

Truth Slayer: OG 31-50 Splyce

Plaza SH: OG 42-100 Splyce

Coli Slayer: OG 49-50

Splyce

Fathom CTF: OG 3-0 Splyce

Splyce is starting to put it together
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Why is Frosty trashing Splyce so much? I'm down for teabagging but listening to him insult them for no reason is kind of distasteful

I've been watching his stream this week and honestly he seems frustrated at times ... a lot of his crazy movement is no longer possible with SA radar and he definitely needs to adjust (or at least that's what it seems like, I dunno).

Lethul just tearing the aim problems on Halo 5 a new asshole on stream.

I...what?

Instructions unclear, just tore my asshole on stream

Man, just had a kid throw a temper tantrum because we lost the opening rush and then proceeded to throw the game. And if he had just done the usual quit out after losing the first push like so many people do, we probably would've won.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Tracking bolts =/= the gun aiming for you

Very, very common misconception. The Boltshot offers a wider cone of red reticle/aim assist/magnetism at the cost of having to space yourself so the bolts do not collide with geometry. Without feeding into the circle-jerk meme too much, it actually is an example of a weapon that encourages "positional gameplay"

It's ease of use might be too high and/or it might do a little too much damage but the argument that the weapon is easier because of its nature is not true. Other factors need to be tuned such as aim assist, projectile speed, projectile targeting, damage, RoF, etc.

The argument isn't that the tracking itself is what make makes the weapon too easy. (He just decided to say that the gun doesn't track, when it in fact, does)

But that the RRR is too high, and the assists are too generous. (This is how the gun "aims for you". you don't hardly have to do any aiming to get the tracking behavior)

Also it's place in the sandbox is redundant. It's simply the "precision" weapon to have if your aim is off, because of its generous assists.

Edit: it Would have been cool to see the H4-ish bolt shot brought back. A projectile based precision weapon that requires you to lead shots is missing from the sandbox and the shotgun secondary fire is something that I think could work now that there's no Promethean vision and no loadouts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Liquid has been struggling on the new settings, they've lost to every team they've played.

Let's a extermination is used at a tournament: it would have to replace an obj gametype right? Even though the objective is slayer based, the gametype takes so long, tourneys would take even longer if they replaced a slayer

Let's a extermination is used at a tournament: it would have to replace an obj gametype right? Even though the objective is slayer based, the gametype takes so long, tourneys would take even longer if they replaced a slayer

Isn't Slayer already played 3 times in a best of 7? That being roughly 3 times more than it needs to be played in a best of 7? Replace Slayer

with oddball and koth.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think Slayer is a bad gametype for tournament play.

So if any new gametype was going to replace an existing one, Slayer should be the one to go.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think Slayer is a bad gametype for tournament play.

So if any new gametype was going to replace an existing one, Slayer should be the one to go.

I don't want it gone I just don't want it to be game 5/7.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That extermination gametype being looked at for HCS? That is what breakout should of been. 

I definately would rather it not show up 3 times in a series. And I'd rather it not be the last gametype.

If they start adding objective gametypes, I'd want them to replace instances of slayer and keep ctf and strongholds.

Isn't it usually 4/7

I think he's saying he doesn't want it to be the last gametype of 5 or 7 game series.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

There is nothing more intense and enjoyable than closing out series with a slayer. It literally is halo in it's purest form

You anti-slayers have been harping since h2. It ain't gonna change :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There is nothing more intense and enjoyable than closing out series with a slayer. It literally is halo in it's purest form

You anti-slayers have been harping since h2. It ain't gonna change :lxthul:

I know this, and such is the conundrum. 49-49 tournament ender and snakebites gonna snipe lethul and blow it against NV.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Slayer will always be game 5 and 7

If you don't like slayer you don't like FPS

If you don't like Big Red then Fuck You

• Upvote (+1) 6

Slayer in this game should be bare bones, no power ups, no power weapons. it's far too easy to snowball in this game. 

H5 is the first Halo where I genuinely dislike the gametype.