CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Eg played really well yesterday. That team can be good if they just play more.

I really don't think it has a place. It simply isn't good enough, I've never seen someone in ranked pick it up above platinum unless out of ammo. Also, if it were buffed it would likely become a bit broken in the sandbox. I'd much rather see a gunfighter in place after doing an octagon with it

Edit: I do like 's suggestion of the nerfed H4 boltshot, that would make it a worthwhile weapon

Pros pick it up all the time. It's very useful. It's a 4 shot kill, and 2 shot+melee. It's easier to aim up close than the Magnum is. It's situational; it's not just a magnum substitute
  • Upvote (+1) 4

If your uaving kids or plan on having them, please retain control of the tv. I have spent my entire day at work singing the paw patrol them song to myself

Sorry, I'll take UAV off next time I'm playing CoD

It only goes where you aim like any other gun

If you have RR when you shoot, the shots will follow the target... like a plasma pistol or a needler

I.e. Tracking

• Upvote (+1) 1

CS: Everyone loves 1.6, hates source, so GO goes back to the original formula

CoD: Everyone loves CoD4-BO1, hate future stuff, so WWII goes back to the original formula

Halo: Everyone loves 1-3, hate Reach-4, so Halo 5...doubles down on Reach-4 type gameplay

makes sense

BO1 was ass. Only Cod games i didn't prestige on was BO1 and IW. Rather play none stop Assault agaisnt to4 then play that trash.

But i get your point. Maybe they won't fix MCC just so we start to hate past halos and start to like 343 halo :0

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The CS one doesn't make sense.

Well a lot of people hated Source, but the original reaction to GO wasn't the greatest so I guess its an okay example but not really the best. 

Maybe they won't fix MCC just so we start to hate past halos and start to like 343 halo :0

vN6biZB.gif?noredirect

• Upvote (+1) 3

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/136982251?sr=a&t=9s

47:11

Merk said that Hastro wants Huke to stay in Halo. Mr X and Merk says they think Huke wants to play COD. 

Let the forever 16 year old according to casters man choose for himself when the time comes. I do hope he sticks with Halo, otherwise we'll have to get Enable or Formal back, that's how these things work, right?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Knowing that 2gre vs Ryanoob thing just makes me even more annoyed at EG's situation. The what if's.

WHY THO.

• Upvote (+1) 6

boots on the ground vs flying everywhere, what is confusing you?

You mentioned cod4 - black ops then said they went back to roots with ww2. Shoulda talked about cod 1-4. Sentence didn't make sense.

• Upvote (+1) 3

https://twitter.com/KennyBounce/status/855542279452360704 

When 343 is doing better than The Coalition??? 

What is this world? 

also I was in a local Junior achievement competition and our team (Final Boss) placed Top 10. Have I brought shame to the Final Boss name? 

Just because we got (some) of what we wanted after 500+ days after release doesn't mean we have say.

• Upvote (+1) 3

also I was in a local Junior achievement competition and our team (Final Boss) placed Top 10. Have I brought shame to the Final Boss name? 

no

OTNQE2r.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

the hell, man