CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Scrim scores aren't everything but it seems pretty clear the new LG squad under new settings is a much stronger team. Potentially top 3. 

Maybe just because Saiyan is shitting non-stop against everyone and can't miss with the pistol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was looking at the Activision PR site for CoD WWII stuff and noticed they have tons of World League media packets. Player pictures, team logos, info graphics etc - would be cool to see something similar for Halo fans and people that try and cover the medium.

Od love to see a dedicated and updated hcs site above all else. Why waypoint is still the "hub" of hale esports I'll never know since hcs is pretty much put to the side. Right now hw2 is the top banner with a small tile for settings updates. Esl halo is also never updated. That site still has the rule updates to bomb from 2015.

We need a place that links halodatahive scrim reults, pro league wite ups/updates, links to pro twitch and social media accounts, pics, etc. It would be cool too if that was where tashi and others posted hcs info.

We need a place like that so newcomers can look and see what has happened recently and keep up with the current state of the scene.

• Upvote (+1) 6

mlg doing things so right with cod, why can't we have nice things.

"Because fuck you, that's why" a 343 employee explaining the method behind the madness.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Or are the best burger joints here in the states more relevant to the HCS than I realize? :lxthul:

im so sorry.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

can you stop being a bad moderator and exposing me on the Team Beyond forums

Just trying to be a good friend.

This Extermination playlist makes me realize how BADLY I want user forged maps in HCS.

It's a shame that we are almost wasting H5's best feature by not including any forged maps. Could be really exciting for Forge users again with the prospect of having their map get publicity in the HCS.

Unless everyone is fine with generic-asymmetrical-human-structure maps.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Too far. You can't take out the BR in halo

Pistol is arguably more iconic and more poweful.

Not sure how I feel about gunfighter. Seems pointless.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Scrims aren't always trustworthy. They're still a top 4 team IMO.

At the same time I think LG and Splyce are certainly closing that gap to top 3.

>2017

>basing predictions off scrim results

I can't believe you americans actually voted this guy your president. He is like a child that never grew up. Which can be hilarious, but at the same time kinda scary when you are supposed to lead the worlds most powerful country. Where are you @TheDonald ? Put me in my place. :p

We like memes in America.

Off of 3 days of scrims? 

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

I still THINK that Liquid will be top 4 at Daytona but they're not a guarantee anymore. I want them to do well.

It comes out faster than the magnum so it could be good for a plasma pistol combo, or with a sniper to clean up a one shot. I like it more than the magnum for close range battles and I'd rather have it on maps instead of the boltshot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Replace Boltshots w/ it. Then you have to actually aim.

This Extermination playlist makes me realize how BADLY I want user forged maps in HCS.

It's a shame that we are almost wasting H5's best feature by not including any forged maps. Could be really exciting for Forge users again with the prospect of having their map get publicity in the HCS.

Unless everyone is fine with generic-asymmetrical-human-structure maps.

There is still FPS issues with forge maps tho

No way. Other than the CE magnum no pistol in Halo comes close to being as iconic as the BR
  • Upvote (+1) 5

There is still FPS issues with forge maps tho

I think one of the pros confirmed that the tournament dev kit either can't run forge maps or has trouble running them.

I think one of the pros confirmed that the tournament dev kit either can't run forge maps or has trouble running them.

And I think one of the pros confirmed that the tournament dev kits run forge maps even better.  :kappa:

No way. Other than the CE magnum no pistol in Halo comes close to being as iconic as the BR

Well I meant pistols as a whole especially the CE magnum would have enough of an association to forgo the BR.

When I think weapons in halo the CE pistol comes to mind first.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We know that's false because they used the forge CTF warm-up map many a time.

It's just a shame that the BEST feature hands-down is being wasted.