CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not a fan of this new extermination gametype. Breakout is better imo.

Which Breakout?

Not putting words in your mouth, just using your post as an example of a place where there's a mental hypocrisy with the community sometimes.

You can't expect rosters not to change often when players are in charge of them.

there are different opinions in the community? Shocking, good you pointed it out.

Also his post was more about the power of the manager and in this case made an awful decision

• Upvote (+1) 6

In Hecz's vlog today he says that the documentary that they were working on was for Summons.... so it wasn't a halo doc...

That just ruined my whole day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In Hecz's vlog today he says that the documentary that they were working on was for Summons.... so it wasn't a halo doc...

Dammit man. . . 

That's so unexpected, Hitch was discussing and involved with Halo a lot more than usual the past two months.

Really wanted to see a Halo doc come to life.

Dammit man. . . 

That's so unexpected, Hitch was discussing and involved with Halo a lot more than usual the past two months.

Really wanted to see a Halo doc come to life.

It could still be a thing though. The sponsored documentary is probably for Summons. If you look at some pictures, he has stuff written down about the History of Halo and has been playing H5 and H3 recently as well.  

Plus, the Halo doc is going to take sometime to create, it will not take a week to make if it is going to be done right. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Pretty sure the Halo doc is Hitch's personal pet project and is still in the works.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Not a fan of this new extermination gametype. Breakout is better imo.

Breakout isn't better than anything

• Upvote (+1) 3

Theres something like genetically wrong with saiyan so that he gets better faster than anyone ever and continues to improve consistently.  He is so reliable on this LG team its a beautiful thing to watch.

if only he streamed

• Upvote (+1) 3

Only problem I have with Exterm is some of the forge maps still have major frame issues from some posistions. Other than that, tons of fun.

So can we even consider TL a solid top 4 any more? Are they just taking longer to adjust than other teams? Are they focusing more on new strats than winning scrims? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Ricochet would like a word with you

Ricochet was fun casually... or so I'm told (I dropped H4 before it came out)

But no one likes breakout

Mass Effect Andromeda - Hold my beer.

Damn is it that bad?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Which Breakout?

That's what I'm wondering. The only Breakout I remember had me wanting to break my Xbox out of my window.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So can we even consider TL a solid top 4 any more? Are they just taking longer to adjust than other teams? Are they focusing more on new strats than winning scrims? 

Scrims aren't always trustworthy. They're still a top 4 team IMO.

At the same time I think LG and Splyce are certainly closing that gap to top 3.

• Upvote (+1) 2