CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This H1Z1 tournament is actually awful to watch. Like, the gameplay itself isn't terrible, but there's so many ads and the production is kinda average (background music, sound effects added in, commentary sounds like post commentary rather than live commentary)

• Upvote (+1) 6

APG just said Contra was dropped from EG

Thats pretty disappointing tbh. Hopefully he lands on a good team. I really thought him naded and the twins would be a good team

• Upvote (+1) 4

This H1Z1 tournament is actually awful to watch. Like, the gameplay itself isn't terrible, but there's so many ads and the production is kinda average (background music, sound effects added in, commentary sounds like post commentary rather than live commentary)

It's absolutely trash. Commercials that last just as long as the gameplay, the game is not good to watch because you can see who is dying before they even show it, and the production is horrible. 

The gameplay isn't even that great either honestly. Most of the teams camped it out because they didn't want to die in engagements and now everyone is dying to gas. I can't believe this is even being broadcast.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like best player in the game depends on a lot since it's a team game. Royal 2 can't get as high a kd if his team mates weren't doing the things they do. Snakebite can't be as good a leader without the things his team mates do. Lethul being the 'support' player opens up opportunities for his team mates. Then Frosty.

Obviously players can make extremely clutch plays but it's also about what the other team members do to capitalise on that. Snakebite made a good point when he was streaming a while back that we notice the clutch plays he makes and the leader part because it's pointed out to us by the casters and we don't necessarily notice the same things from others because it's not shown or the casters don't point it out.

Basically because it's a team game, what a player does allows for others to shine in different areas. And when you have the best 4 players in a team that can do any role, OpTic Halo happens. So the best player kinda does a disservice to the other team mates that most of the time allow the player to shine

• Upvote (+1) 1

Absolutely horrible production. They didn't show the most popular team once. Showed people healing in gas instead of the actual gunfights that were going on. Pathetic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey everyone,

Farewell for a few weeks. Getting married this weekend and taking off for a 3 week honeymoon in Thailand immediately afterwards. Upon my return I will post a picture of us on the beach as per tradition.

While in my absence, I request that @@CyReN and @@Saucey transfer my moderator powers to @@NavG123 and to unban @@Cooper in celebration.

Emma Watson 4 lyfe.

Optic top 1.

Fix MCC.

- F4S

Congrats @@FrankieFourShot for marrying whatever

• Upvote (+1) 7

This playlist is dumb lit.

Now give me a true Halo game with H6 on day 1 that is also on Steam and we ARE IN PARADISEEEEEE

• Upvote (+1) 6

This playlist is dumb lit.

Now give me a true Halo game with H6 on day 1 that is also on Steam and we ARE IN PARADISEEEEEE

Given the choice, would you compete on pc or xbox?

Given the choice, would you compete on pc or xbox?

Compete on whatever platform is mandatory, but if we did get PC's I would much rather play on nice PC rigs at events just so we can change and tweak all the settings.

I would also still play on Controller if I did play on PC unless if it was balanced for KB and M

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think I'm permanently stuck in plat 4-5 summer preview. 

Have to carry yourself out if you're solo queue, can't have a bad game or auto loss

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think I'm permanently stuck in plat 4-5 summer preview. 

I'm always curious about people's rankings in the post-game, and it seems like everyone in the HCS playlist is 5-6 ranks below their Arena ranking (Plat 5 in HCS = Dia 4-5 in Arena).  When I go into tryhard mode I'm like Dia 2 in Arena, and I'm pretty close to Plat 1 in HCS.  I love the HCS playlist but it's realllly unforgiving in solo queue (i.e. the only way I've ever played ranked).

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I made it to Onyx 1600 in HCS and just stopped playing because playing solo in Onyx+ is mentally straining.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm always curious about people's rankings in the post-game, and it seems like everyone in the HCS playlist is 5-6 ranks below their Arena ranking (Plat 5 in HCS = Dia 4-5 in Arena). When I go into tryhard mode I'm like Dia 2 in Arena, and I'm pretty close to Plat 1 in HCS. I love the HCS playlist but it's realllly unforgiving in solo queue (i.e. the only way I've ever played ranked).

Accidental mobile neg.I'll make it up.