CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is off topic, but does anyone know if there's a way to watch that H1Z1 tournament that Ninja was in online? I know it's being shown on The CW, but internet > TV IMO.

I REALLY want to get excited for EG, but I just can't. I hope they prove me wrong, but Roy and Lunch obviously are prioritizing their other responsibilities. Just to clarify, I think it's a super smart decision to prioritize their other responsibilities, I just don't see them getting top 4 unless they actually fully dedicate themselves to Halo again. You can tell they're pissed that they aren't performing at the level they know they can play at. It just feeds into the agitation. They are anything but mediocre players, but they can't be the top of the top unless they fully dedicate themselves.

IMO lunchbox was crushing it during the worlds season.

Roy was really starting to get it back because of the grind they were on.

Roy should ask double agent Victory X how he has managed to stay on top of his game and work full time every day

IMO lunchbox was crushing it during the worlds season.

Roy was really starting to get it back because of the grind they were on.

Roy should ask double agent Victory X how he has managed to stay on top of his game and work full time every day

Lunch was godmode at xgames

This is off topic, but does anyone know if there's a way to watch that H1Z1 tournament that Ninja was in online? I know it's being shown on The CW, but internet > TV IMO.

TV only, if you wanna watch on the internet you have to find a CW stream or wait a month and watch it on twitch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

supposedly it's being streamed on Twin Galaxy's faceebook page

• Upvote (+1) 2

The whole purpose of extermination is what the name sounds like. Kill the entire enemy team before anyone spawns. If you ad an objective game type it's not extermination anymore. The objective is what the name says.

Thats fine. I still wouldn't mind seeing another kind of objective thrown in. 

https://clips.twitch.tv/ConfidentCredulousDunlinBloodTrail

I do agree but we needs some new maps just as a breath of fresh air into the scene, to be this fair into the games life and have no new maps is crazy

Agreed! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was on Twitch earlier. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd be #1 if everyone I played against had 150 ping

No need to make excuses for noob NA wannabe pros :kappa:

C94CcHSW0AAgM1K.png

Ninja looks really sick in this pic

ugh

Seriously. Only reason people accepted that map was because everyone was starved for a modship clone. No more

I'd rather white cell over an onslaught clone

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Imagine if H5 had released in its current state.

It'd be better, definitely. 

But you still can't aim, ranks are still broken and matchmaking is... I don't even know.

Doesn't matter how good the game's settings are if the game itself still isn't up to par.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The removal of carbine on truth is amazing and really needed.

Hey, can we remove the carbine from every map now?

pls and thx

This is pretty awesome from P5:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So this is way off topic but Iv'e been watching competitive COD for about 4 years now. I landed a job for MLG this weekend on the LAN Pro League. Today I met Jack "Courage" Dunlop, Clint "Maven" Evans, Matt "Mr-x" Morello, and Damon "Karma" Barlow. Ive been an OpTic Gaming fan since I started watching E-Sports so working for MLG is a dream come true and i couldn't be happier. That is all, have a nice day.

Nice job man! Congrats!

• Upvote (+1) 1

It'd be better, definitely. 

But you still can't aim, ranks are still broken and matchmaking is... I don't even know.

Doesn't matter how good the game's settings are if the game itself still isn't up to par.

I bet if the game wasn't dead then there would be party restrictions which would fix MM and ranks. Just look at the game now in terms of content compared to launch. Launch had barebones ranked playlists and warzone. That's it. No forge, no social, many less playlists. Think of how many people just stopped playing because of how little there was to do.

• Upvote (+1) 2

my aim today feels like I'm drowning in honey 

is it just me or?

It was fine before they updated the playlist, I didn't change it for 2 weeks, now I want to break my Xbox.

It was fine before they updated the playlist, I didn't change it for 2 weeks, now I want to break my Xbox.

Opposite for me. Aiming has been good since he update. More lag though