CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Considering these stats and his recent Worlds performance, Royal 2 could arguably be the best player in the game.

He has been top 2 for the majority of H5, imo. A toss up between him and Snakebite really. Royal 2 seems more consistent in terms of stats, though.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I get tingly everytime you post tbh.  :ace:

My golden birthday is next Wednesday but you may have already put the icing on the cake, if you know what I mean ;)

They got 11-3d last night or something :/

Ya but those 3 wins are more than enough to get a dot rockin in my stockin's, if you know what I mean ;)

To be fair to both of you, I don't even know what I mean.  I usually don't.  But when I do... well you know what I mean ;)

- ;) dot out

• Upvote (+1) 9

Interested to know the consensus on who we think the best player in the game is. Someone should make a strawpoll :thinking:

I would but I'm not a power poster and I'd probably accidentally leave a really obvious candidate out

• Upvote (+1) 2

Considering these stats and his recent Worlds performance, Royal 2 could arguably be the best player in the game.

Calm down. Lets wait until we see him at a major lan. It's too soon to tell.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He has been top 2 for the majority of H5, imo. A toss up between him and Snakebite really. Royal 2 seems more consistent in terms of stats, though.

The argument of Snakebite and Royal 2 boils down to personal preferences of the most prioritized skill set. Do you want a guy with the best map positioning and overall kill potential, or the leader in calm communication who can still put up beastly performances under pressure?
  • Upvote (+1) 5

The argument of Snakebite and Royal 2 boils down to personal preferences of the most prioritized skill set. Do you want a guy with the best map positioning and overall kill potential, or the leader in calm communication who can still put up beastly performances under pressure?

>implying Royal 2 doesn't put up beastly performances under pressure

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wish Halo ranked play could look as cool as GoW4's is about to.

http://teambeyond.net/gears-of-war-4-ranked-play/

Just check how players will be able to track progress starting next week:

tiers_current-3ba5b965abf04789868515596d

tiers_current-e574c0c7806046c99769e0c6ca

It def looks good but does GoW have party restrictions? Halo doesn't and it ruins the ranking system. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lets try out this new extermination playlist people pretty excited about it. What could go wrong?

*Get Snip3downs To4*

Neil-Patrick-Harris-Gun-to-Head.gif

Eh, I am watching his stream. While skilled, they are not communicating at all. I would rather play a team like that rather than a legit to4 from a solo q perspective.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wish Halo ranked play could look as cool as GoW4's is about to.

http://teambeyond.net/gears-of-war-4-ranked-play/

Just check how players will be able to track progress starting next week:

tiers_current-3ba5b965abf04789868515596d

tiers_current-e574c0c7806046c99769e0c6ca

Halo's gives out participation emblems.

Gears awards exclusives skins for accomplishments.

Why do we do everything wrong?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who is OpTiC 9 Inch?

apparently no one knows. no one has known for the past few years. I used to think it was randa, then for awhile i thought it was stellur.... ill never know for certain and i dont think anyone else will either.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Interested to know the consensus on who we think the best player in the game is. Someone should make a strawpoll :thinking:

I would but I'm not a power poster and I'd probably accidentally leave a really obvious candidate out

http://www.strawpoll.me/12790401

Think I posted about every serious candidate off the top of my head. Please flame me if I forgot someone

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like people overrate particular stats (k/d) even when they can literally see all the other, more relevant stats along with k/d.  Royal 2 had the least kills AND the least deaths, and did ~2,000 less damage than anyone else on his team.  Most of his kills were cleanup kills.  Having a higher k/d doesn't make you better than your teammates.  He may be the best player in the game but these stats aren't proof of that ...

• Upvote (+1) 5