CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Im actually excited to talk about players having great shots again. Yeah, you could see it in some players in the previous settings but the AR just cancelled out the need to hit a lot of clutch pistol shots / headshots / Fives by just mowing their shields down first then finishing if needs be. 

Top 5 shots in Halo 5 will be an interesting discussion topic / Toxic Debate  :lxthul:

What about the players with great AR shots mark

huh

I try to set up games whenever I'm on for more than an hour. Tough to find people though.

Message me homie. I am always down. Gt: XxBiggestBenxX

Why pick Naded though? iirc he hasn't performed particularly well since coming back. Contra on the other hand has done well, same with Falcated.

Most likely, Contra left, which also sucks.

Naded has placed higher than all since coming back.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Naded has placed higher than all since coming back.

Seems a little cherry-picked, no? Naded performed poorly at Vegas, (compared to the rest of CP) and though EG didn't do well, I'd still take RoyBox or Contra over Naded.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Seems a little cherry-picked, no? Naded performed poorly at Vegas, (compared to the rest of CP) and though EG didn't do well, I'd still take RoyBox or Contra over Naded.

It's not cherry picked, it's just a fact. He's placed higher in pro league, and placed higher at tourneys. Naded didn't have a bad tourney at Vegas. He underperformed at worlds, but the whole team was flat
  • Upvote (+1) 1

We've seen how you write essays.

The overall response to my essay was mixed-positive (63% positive).

Can I get a link to your essay?

• Upvote (+1) 6

It's self selection bias either way according to Quinn, but I'll definitely vote. :ace:

The fact that this is still a question in the Year of our Lord Two Thousand Seventeen blows my mind.

Am I the only fanboy around here getting all tingly at the thought of RoyBox/Naded finally teaming?

All I see are the skeptics and I'm just like... <3 <3 <3

-tinglyDot out

They got 11-3d last night or something :/

Am I the only fanboy around here getting all tingly at the thought of RoyBox/Naded finally teaming?

All I see are the skeptics and I'm just like... <3 <3 <3

-tinglyDot out

They got 11-3d last night or something :/

"Frosty is struggling on the new settings"

ZtYn9ji.png

Considering these stats and his recent Worlds performance, Royal 2 could arguably be the best player in the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1