CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Actually, before I stop playing. Are there any people on here that do customs of the HCS settings, or are there customs browser HCS customs? I would rather do that than play matchmaking. If not, meh.

My gamertag is in my sig.

Would love a piece of that action as well. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would Chig have a green name if he didn't have Purple?  His only event win was H2A.  Did he have enough top 8s to qualify for green?

What will it take to get your Name, Avatar, Signature and all the conent of your posts to be the same colour as the TB background so we don't have to see any of it? Obviously the select few (couple?(am I being generous?)) who do want to find out what Lord Audley's take on 'whatever it may be' can highlight text and find out.

/Lurker out!

• Upvote (+1) 14
  • Downvote (-1) 24

Everyone saying Ninja playing excellently also need t0 take a look at Saiyans stats he went hard.

Saiyan is a really good player. The number of times Ninja says, "I love you Tom" during scrims is pretty crazy. Dude is ridiculously clutch and great at cleaning up kills.

• Upvote (+1) 5

What will it take to get your Name, Avatar, Signature and all the conent of your posts to be the same colour as the TB background so we don't have to see any of it? Obviously the select few (couple?(am I being generous?)) who do want to find out what Lord Audley's take on 'whatever it may be' can highlight text and find out.

/Lurker out!

That was dumb.

Also impossible because the avatar has a white border around it. :kappa:

Watched some of Bubu's stream last night when they scrimmed NV... Just me or are their comms the worst out of the top eight teams? I just heard basic call outs of where people were at. They just don't have an in game leader or play caller. No one stepped up and said what they were doing or how they were going to help someone or anything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did Renegade start off using the Renegade tag and switch to Godily or was it the other way around?

I assume he switched to Godily mid scrim for contract reasons?

Watched some of Bubu's stream last night when they scrimmed NV... Just me or are their comms the worst out of the top eight teams? I just heard basic call outs of where people were at. They just don't have an in game leader or play caller. No one stepped up and said what they were doing or how they were going to help someone or anything.

They sounded a little off last night which could just be the team change. Usually the in game leader is Shooter imo. His comms are insane and he's very good at collating information from his other teammates and formulating a strategy.

• Upvote (+1) 4

/Lurker out!

Life must be hard if words on a message board upset you so much. 

Would Chig have a green name if he didn't have Purple? His only event win was H2A. Did he have enough top 8s to qualify for green?

Doesn't green just mean pro player. In that case, why would winning be the deciding factor and not multiple placings in top 8. Also, Batchford is green. So ...

Would Chig have a green name if he didn't have Purple?  His only event win was H2A.  Did he have enough top 8s to qualify for green?

Yes

This is what we base it on (or some form of it with Pro League now)

Qualification #1:

The Top 8 Teams that make it to the HCS Finals are considered Pro Players and will have the Pro Player Title on the forums.  We discussed keeping track of players on an "event by event" Top 8 basis, but since placings tend to fluctuate toward the 6th-12th levels we decided that it was best to give the title to the teams/players that qualified for the finals.

Qualification #2:

Any player(s) who won an MLG Event or Placed Top 8 on a consistent basis will be grandfathered in and receive the title. We will take this on a case by case basis. We feel like we should respect our history and give Halo legends the Pro Player title, unless they specifically request the VIP title then that is fine as well.

As always, this is never fun to do and there are certainly grey areas for certain players each season.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who cares? Chig is a legend. Just because somebody is actually paying you to over-analyse doesn't mean you can't take an hour off.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

cant wait to see Royal 2 on lan. His pistol shot seems to be a tier above everyone else

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i usually enjoy your posts but this one is rediculous. questioning if @Chig should be considered pro or not is insane.

Should be full quotes around the name, not just apostrophes. So it would be [ member="Chig" ] without the spaces.

:simms:

kPs2fe3.png

According to some, liquid was supposed to benefit the most from the new settings :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes

This is what we base it on (or some form of it with Pro League now)

As always, this is never fun to do and there are certainly grey areas for certain players each season.

I'm a halo legend but no green/purple name for me, what gives?

Life must be hard if words on a message board upset you so much. 

Is there anyone on the TB forums who wishes Audley would post more often?  I really don't think so lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3