CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i doubt they would scrim with someone they don't plan on teaming with. It looks like Contra is the odd man out this time. Who knows tho with the way these guys change teams.

It would absolutely blow my mind to see ContrA as the odd man out. The dude has a top 3 Magnum shot, couple that with the new settings and you would think he'd be destroying consistently.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Falcated is a good player but he definitely underperformed while scrimming with EG, as well as a couple days ago with el town, Devon, and Hamy.

Splyce just came back from being down 40-20 to envy on Eden slayer.

Gotta be one of the greatest comebacks I've seen in h5.

Was absurd because they pretty much gave up halfway through. Then they kind of realized they could and gave a shit.

30-8 run at the end

Lot more to it than that buddy. I have a netduma and can force connections to hosts in VA where I ping 10-20 ms steady. I get heavy aim no matter what sens I play on and no matter how good/bad the server connection is. Go read up on the other thread here if you want to help out.

Well then your and my experiences have been different. I live in Wyoming where I just force servers to NA. I've had loads better experience with heavy aim and bullet registration after I started doing that. Granted because of where I live and how my ISP works I bet what I'm experiencing now is low quality in regards to what everyone else usually plays on. I've gotten it to where I get servers with 60-90ms ping consistently rather than my usual 110-150, and the game fees entirely different.

No chance EG picks up Falcated over contra

I dont think ive been this excited about EG in a long time, i feel RoyBox and the team as a whole will deffo take a jump up the ladder with these new settings. I know settings arnet everything but im just really excited for EG, feels like a nice breath of fresh air, exciting times.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I honestly feel like contra will just stop playing halo and become a pro at overwatch. He seems to be grinding that game a lot recently and I cant imagine how frustrated he is with halo at the moment

I dont think ive been this excited about EG in a long time, i feel RoyBox and the team as a whole will deffo take a jump up the ladder with these new settings. I know settings arnet everything but im just really excited for EG, feels like a nice breath of fresh air, exciting times.

I think they are going to be a lot more familiar with no AR style halo and I also think they are going to have a lot more fun playing now too, hopefully these "new" settings will extend some older pros careers

People will be a lot more inclined to stick around if they enjoy the game, even if they aren't 100% satisfied with their placings

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think they are going to be a lot more familiar with no AR style halo and I also think they are going to have a lot more fun playing now too, hopefully these "new" settings will extend some older pros careers

People will be a lot more inclined to stick around if they enjoy the game, even if they aren't 100% satisfied with their placings

I know people are excited about EG and all but I've never thought that their problem was slaying. They just have trouble working as a team and executing the correct plays. Removing ARs won't make Roy's Leeroy run out of blue door good. And the constant arguing over strategy doesn't help either. Lunch, Roy and Towey all have constantly competing ideas of what to do in a game. 

I'd like to see them succeed too but I think we're placing a lot of faith in new settings to make fan favorite players better. Just my 2 cents

• Upvote (+1) 1

:intel:

According to Ace, Cratos' other teammates don't want to pay for tickets to Daytona

We finally get Open Lan events and some spoiled people don't want to pay to attend...

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I'd like to see them succeed too but I think we're placing a lot of faith in new settings to make fan favorite players better. Just my 2 cents

I'm excited to see veteran players on the new settings, not necessarily "fan favorites"

And yeah its undeniable they had some in game orginazation issues, I think no radar crouching is going to benefit EG a lot, not having to stare at radar is one less thing to focus on

We haven't had a org nor have got paid from events for such a long time. Cory simply can't afford it

Damn, my bad. What was the last event you guys received the money for? Hopefully itll work out

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Damn, my bad. What was the last event you guys received the money for? Hopefully itll work out

Vegas but since its from Canada it takes like a month to process
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Im surprised they still don't have an org.

I miss e6. They made sure their team was at every tourney, big or small.

Same
  • Upvote (+1) 9

Was absurd because they pretty much gave up halfway through. Then they kind of realized they could and gave a shit.

20-8 run at the end

isnt it it 30-8? I know I failed math but im pretty sure im right on this one

• Upvote (+1) 3