CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG (Twins, Naded, & Falcated) currently scrimming the team of Devon, eL Town, Hamy, & Prototype.

Edit: didn't see that someone already posted it. My b

EG (Twins, Naded, & Falcated) currently scrimming the team of Devon, eL Town, Hamy, & Prototype.

Is any one streaming it?

Doesn't seem like it :ace:

any stream?

He's not a pro.

The team beyond criteria includes significant past accomplishments. That's why he will keep the color
  • Upvote (+1) 3

So it looks like nV has reverted to there old method of playing Stronghold where they never push for triple caps despite the fact they had full map control on Eden SH and just left one stronghold uncapped for a ridiculous amount of time.

Like I don't get why they reverted to there old way of playing when at worlds after they pushed for triple caps the only Strongholds games they dropped were to Liquid/Optic and the other teams seem to be figuring this out as well why can't nV realize it.

I don't use a mic (can't find it) so you would think pinging would alleviate some of that. Alas ...

When you ping, what exactly is the message you are trying to relay?

Are you asking for help?

So when can we get an asterisk next to Optics "titles" for H5? All this talk of a dynasty is unwarranted because they won in a game with radar and autos. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 27

He's not a pro.

That's not what determines green name.

Green name is any current pro OR someone who won an event when Halo was relevant.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So when can we get an asterisk next to Optics "titles" for H5? All this talk of a dynasty is unwarranted because they won in a game with radar and autos.

Nice username.

• Upvote (+1) 8

That's not what determines green name.

Green name is any current pro OR someone who won an event when Halo was relevant.

WHO ARE YOU TO DEEM WHAT IS RELEVANT?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd be curious to know when the callout "don't die here/now" actually does something beneficial. Seems like ninja says it all the time to the newer pros (saiyan and trippey) and I just can't imagine a scenario where that information would be helpful.

I'd be curious to know when the callout "don't die here/now" actually does something beneficial. Seems like ninja says it all the time to the newer pros (saiyan and trippey) and I just can't imagine a scenario where that information would be helpful.

That and "slow down" etc. basically just mean don't make high risk/reward plays, from what i can tell 

--

Maniac, FS, Formal, and.. someone else from OpTic as a TO4 for Daytona????? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

WHO ARE YOU TO DEEM WHAT IS RELEVANT?

Sorry H4, H2A, and H5 killed the player base.

It's not much different from Snakebite / Royal 1 saying "play your life" -- it lets you know most of the rest of the team is dead and you can't afford to die that moment, so play extra cautious or buy as much time as you can.  If you challenge and die immediately, you're probably giving up an objective or power weapon cycle to the enemy team.

• Upvote (+1) 9

That and "slow down" etc. basically just mean don't make high risk/reward plays, from what i can tell 

--

Maniac, FS, Formal, and.. someone else from OpTic as a TO4 for Daytona????? 

Clutch :simms:

If he didn't fancy coaching of course.

It means don't play aggressive/don't challenge, when you're in a favourable position/obj situation which in context is more important than slaying.

Yes but what I'm getting at is that ninja only says it to relatively new pros, it's like he assumes they got this good at the game without knowing how to be good at the game if that makes sense. Just seems unnecessary, or at least it could be worded better i.e. "slow down" or "reset"