CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

when you try to aim in Halo 5

etzFbka.gif

XAxKyb5hGXuxy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Can you fill me in on the burned bridges?

By burning bridges I simply mean being negative all the time, taking to twitter to Diss your team mates, nearly every team he's been on has ended badly.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ok, let me rephrase my statement Halo is the best FPS arena experience available to Xbox.

Equal spawning weapons, equal spawning traits, on map pick ups . That is what we like, no other game in xbox offers that. OW is a fun game, but is unplayable on Xbox playing widowmaker or any of the snipers is unbearable.

None of those features mentioned even tune well to classic AFPS. Halo being the only console AFPS is no excuse for its defining features to be completely unoptimized for classic arena experiences.

There really isn't any less money in Halo right now compared to any time in the past, I'm not sure if players are just getting older and actually need money now, or what.

Its not that theres less money, just that current pros are older on average than they were in mlg days. The older you are the more money you need and if you arent with a good org and/or constantly placing high then its hard to cover the expenses of being 23-29 and living on your own or starting a family. Even succesful pros made money elsewhere. walshy had a personal sponsorship and a business on the side. T2 had a show on g4. Halo doesnt pay the top 8 well just top 2/3 which is unfortunate

• Upvote (+1) 3

You guys wanna fix your bad aiming experience in MM? Netduma+1-4-4 or 1-5-5. Boom. Fixed.

Formal EG's 4th confirmed? 

I don't think so, Their turn in the Global Pro League for CoD is that same weekend

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm actually one of those people who complains about the rage/whining posts ... if I didn't enjoy H5, I would stop playing it.  

I know. I was speaking generally. I understand that there are people who like H5, for some reason. There are also plenty of people who clearly DO NOT seem to enjoy playing it that much and yet continue wasting their time on it for reasons unknown.

Makes me wonder what the competitive Halo community would look like if people really stuck to their guns and played the game they actually love instead of just tolerating (at best) all of the bullshit in the newest entry and playing it (apparently) because it's the newest entry and still sort of plays like Halo. The only people who really seem to have done that are the hardcore CE guys, which is great. Would love to see some serious growth in that scene.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

HCS playlist is sweaty as fuck. It starts getting hard at platinum!

It's the opposite for me:( I get the worst non sweaty kids ever on my team that make plays that make me want to put my headset through my monitor. They just completely miss the most basic of plays every time and I don't get how they don't know what's going on.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pro tip

I found this funny and I feel that you guys should find this funny as well.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You guys are making me want to try the HCS playlist. I want to get teabagged and placed in a rank I don't feel I belong in.

That's what Halo is all about.

Do it, ruin that k/d you've spent months on building up to a respectable level and realise that you are like most of us am AR kid :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Do it, ruin that k/d you've spent months on building up to a respectable level and realise that you are like most of us am AR kid :kappa:

I'm one of these white knight warrior kids that refuse to use the AR because it's dirty and for peasants, so I'll feel right at home getting perfect reversal'd by everyone and blaming it on lag.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Formal EG's 4th confirmed? 

why is this even a question? Formals not leaving COD till he wins a ring. And I think this is the year!

So apparently Royal 1 has to work for the next 2 events so Clutch is now Coaching for OG. STR8 lost their teammate and their coach within like a week. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

The HCS playlist is harder for sure. Both in actually ranking and population of competitive players. I have always been 2300 - 2400 Onyx in Arena but in HCS I'm 1500-1600 Onyx lol. And I match Diamonds who are pretty good.

The most annoying thing is when teammates ignore me pinging. I don't ping for no reason. but people just run around clueless