CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It doesn't when you're not in an org and place poorly.

Mikwen gets a sweet nV salary and he is on a good team.

Spartan moans about not getting invites to 8s etc but that's what happens qhen you burn bridges.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Spartan moans about not getting invites to 8s etc but that's what happens qhen you burn bridges.

Can you fill me in on the burned bridges?

I've played a ton of FPS games over the past two decades but even Halo at its worst is more enjoyable to me than Overwatch, CS:GO, CoD, Gears, etc etc.  If some other company created a good Halo clone (copying the distinctive features of its gameplay, shield mechanic etc), then I would play that instead.

To each their own. Seems like a lot people just play the latest game with Halo in the title, like it's an obligation and they have nothing better to do with their time. How many rage quits and posts about the same bullshit does it take to stop?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I wouldn't be surprised to see Luminosity, Splyce, and Str8 skins get announced on day 1 of Daytona.

As cool as that would be, I doubt a Splyce skin gets announced before/if they get a pro league spot.

• Upvote (+1) 2

As cool as that would be, I doubt a Splyce skin gets announced before/if they get a pro league spot.

Allegiance got skins when they were 'AM'

I've played a ton of FPS games over the past two decades but even Halo at its worst is more enjoyable to me than Overwatch, CS:GO, CoD, Gears, etc etc.  If some other company created a good Halo clone (copying the distinctive features of its gameplay, shield mechanic etc), then I would play that instead.

That might be what the company Walshy works at is doing. First Strike Games. Will probably take a couple of years before anything comes out of that, though.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Luminosity, Splyce, and Str8 skins get announced on day 1 of Daytona.

I sure would be.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I dont understand the issue that takes making skins such a difficult task. It seems that most scenes like gears have a fairly short turnaround time for stuff like this. Why worlds competitors didnt have skins is beyond me

• Upvote (+1) 2

That might be what the company Walshy works at is doing. First Strike Games. Will probably take a couple of years before anything comes out of that, though.

That would be strange, given the fact that Kevin Franklin is the CEO and Design Director and didn't seem to be terribly fond of Halo's original gameplay.

• Upvote (+1) 2

But playing Halo doesn't pay anymore according to Spartan.

Doesn't help when you're dogshit really.

• Downvote (-1) 3

They even managed to make EG competitive again until Victory got dropped for god knows what reason.

How about getting top 6 with Devon, including a close series with liquid and 3-0ing Lg, to dropping him the day before roster lock

Eg isn't the most rational when it comes to team changes

• Upvote (+1) 3

There really isn't any less money in Halo right now compared to any time in the past, I'm not sure if players are just getting older and actually need money now, or what.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I got up to gold 6 from like gold 1 in HCS playlist. Feel like I just get my ass worked. Definitely harder. I'm not good though. Highest I've been is plat 6 for a few seasons in Arena mostly solo que.

Thought pistol only would be better for me, but I'm a confirmed radAR kid (like Optic) On that note, any low holds that like losing, let's play

Before we go any further in this discussion I'm going to have to stop you guys to present an ELITE and ACCURATE representation of the Halo community's opinion on Halo 5's Multiplayer  :kappa:

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/66c9bl/results_from_halo_5_guardians_multiplayer/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=halo

Honestly though, how do people convince themselves that the AR is competitive?

• Upvote (+1) 7

The HCS playlist is harder for sure. Both in actually ranking and population of competitive players. I have always been 2300 - 2400 Onyx in Arena but in HCS I'm 1500-1600 Onyx lol. And I match Diamonds who are pretty good.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I dont understand the issue that takes making skins such a difficult task. It seems that most scenes like gears have a fairly short turnaround time for stuff like this. Why worlds competitors didnt have skins is beyond me

The older team skins probably should have made an appearance by now but honestly the Gears esports skins that are incentives (not the team skins) look pretty trash.

To each their own. Seems like a lot people just play the latest game with Halo in the title, like it's an obligation and they have nothing better to do with their time. How many rage quits and posts about the same bullshit does it take to stop?

Ok, let me rephrase my statement Halo is the best FPS arena experience available to Xbox.

Equal spawning weapons, equal spawning traits, on map pick ups . That is what we like, no other game in xbox offers that. OW is a fun game, but is unplayable on Xbox playing widowmaker or any of the snipers is unbearable.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Before we go any further in this discussion I'm going to have to stop you guys to present an ELITE and ACCURATE representation of the Halo community's opinion on Halo 5's Multiplayer :kappa:

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/66c9bl/results_from_halo_5_guardians_multiplayer/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=halo

Honestly though, how do people convince themselves that the AR is competitive?

2h7jak0.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1