CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I could not care less about his personality but this is just so untrue ... Spartan got a few flashy snipes on an ESL stream and everyone lost their minds.  He is not remotely close to a top 10 player.  Maybe top 20.

Maybe top 20 is about right, but his recent resume isn't exactly poor. You know, before ALG.

cfbeccffe9.png

• Upvote (+1) 6

PSA of the day: Bagging TB members you meet in matchmaking is the right thing to do.

I'll have to betray and bag @@FrankieFourShot next time I'm playing with him then.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I could not care less about his personality but this is just so untrue ... Spartan got a few flashy snipes on an ESL stream and everyone lost their minds. He is not remotely close to a top 10 player. Maybe top 20.

Accidental neg

PSA of the day: Bagging TB members you meet in matchmaking is the right thing to do.

12ALBNTrCnixO0.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

Who was in the running for H2A breakout player aside from Sparty?

Contra and Randa I believe

Contra on the left, Spartan on the right (removed online stuff except for the 2 pro league seasons)

ruSYgcl.png

*Edit* Also Contra's Pro League Summer Qualifier 2016 - Group B is wrong. Allegiance got 1st place in that group.

So whoever edits the esports wikis, needs to fix that.  :simms:

@@ahawowow

• Upvote (+1) 4

I could not care less about his personality but this is just so untrue ... Spartan got a few flashy snipes on an ESL stream and everyone lost their minds.  He is not remotely close to a top 10 player.  Maybe top 20.

Top 20 is remotely close to top 10.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Top 20 is remotely close to top 10.

When theres only 32 "pro" players i feel like its not

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is it bad that I play pretty much solely on a smurf now? Not to get easy games, I still grind, just don't do it on my main because to4s are annoying.

• Upvote (+1) 4

To be fair, Spartan has achieved the most since then out of those 3. So I guess we were right.

Well thats not true.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it bad that I play pretty much solely on a smurf now? Not to get easy games, I still grind, just don't do it on my main because to4s are annoying.

Not at all. It's the only way to play solo tbh

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone else been getting a lot of "congrats you won" pop ups on mobile the last couple days?

@@CyReN @@Saucey @@Whoever else

Please PM us the url's so we can stop them, apologies.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why does a smurf not match you against to4's?

Why does a smurf not match you against to4's?

It's not the fact that it doesn't match you against to4, more just the fact that you care less when it happens because you're on a throwaway account instead of your main.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dude yes, I rage so bad when I get collapsed on by 3 players who are obviously calling out my position, or if guys are held up inside of blue base on Eden or inside on the Rig and my rando teammates go in one by one to die. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra on the left, Spartan on the right (removed online stuff except for the 2 pro league seasons)

ruSYgcl.png

*Edit* Also Contra's Pro League Summer Qualifier 2016 - Group B is wrong. Allegiance got 1st place in that group.

So whoever edits the esports wikis, needs to fix that.  :simms:

@@ahawowow

Fixed it. Had it wrong for all four players apparently, lol

FYI tagging doesn't work in edited posts, at least not if you want them to get a notification. PM or make a new post next time and it'll be more likely I see it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Real question that I just don't understand with smurfs.

If I have 1 xbox live gold account - can I play on my main account and also a second account (xbox live name) without paying another $60 a year?  If i wanted to create a name for my sons to play on realistically.

If I have 1 xbox live gold account - can I play on my main account and also a second account (xbox live name) without paying another $60 a year? If i wanted to create a name for my sons to play on realistically.

Yeah as long as your Xbox is your gold accounts home Xbox, which it should be by default. You can make as many new accounts for free as long as they're on that Xbox with your main

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I have 1 xbox live gold account - can I play on my main account and also a second account (xbox live name) without paying another $60 a year?  If i wanted to create a name for my sons to play on realistically.

Edit: beat

Has anyone else been getting a lot of "congrats you won" pop ups on mobile the last couple days?

@@CyReN @@Saucey @@Whoever else

.. Wtf are you winning?

jk - PM me the URLs when you get those if you can.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I started doing the same thing.  Funny thing is, with the new playlist i could really care less what my rank is anymore...the playlist is just fun. I used to never solo queue on my main in Arena because it just wasnt fun.  With the new playlist, ill solo all day even if ii lose every game.  Just way more enjoyable.

• Upvote (+1) 2