CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Watched a bit of LG vs Liquid.

Ninja looks amazing. His shot is fantastic. So many reversals and perfects. Not tilting as much due being killed by an AR

• Upvote (+1) 6

@@Bad Dub last nights TL v LG series hasn't shown up. Did you see that penguin is now playing as "SubZero ZH?"

Edit: you're the best!

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Bad Dub last nights TL v LG series hasn't shown up. Did you see that penguin is now playing as "SubZero ZH?"

Yeah I saw that this morning. Got the alt added now. Sucks that Im in bed when practice is going down so I cant add things like this immediately.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

These new settings are going to be so beneficial to smart players. 

Victory, Ola, Heinz, Snakebite, Frosty, etc. 

I'm glad LG are playing as well as they are. This season is going to be so much better. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

They even managed to make EG competitive again until Victory got dropped for god knows what reason.

Ninja on shitty hotel WiFi = Victory gets dropped ._.

• Upvote (+1) 5

They even managed to make EG competitive again until Victory got dropped for god knows what reason.

Trust me I was pretty sad when they dropped Vic, even if it was for another fav of mine in Stellur. Many of us have said it before but Vic is the most underrated player in Halo history.

• Upvote (+1) 2

People always seem to underestimate the Ninja - Victory X duo.

Victory X will always be one of my favourite players.

I'm pretty positive that in his entire career up to now he's placed outside the top 10 less times than you can count on one hand and I think his average placing is like 5th which is insane given how long he's been around for.

Also don't forget that Vic X also has a full time job, not sure how is he still managing to be a Halo Pro multitasking all that shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love how quickly Beyond turned on Spartan after being all over his shit for a year. :laughing:

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I love how quickly Beyond turned on Spartan after being all over his shit for a year. :laughing:

I have been anti-Spartan since day one
  • Upvote (+1) 6

i wonder if he shouldve gotten that college degree....

1408.gif

Ive raided with a bunch of top 20-30 US guilds in previous expansions, while I agree with you on what you're saying, the EU side of WoW has more females on top guilds. Also iirc back when I was playing Blood Legion and Midwinter had a few girls on the raiding roster even with raid leading roles.

Yeah for sure, the EU scene (Method/Serenity) have more females on their teams, but the numbers are pretty small, especially for such a massive game (60k+ raiding guilds world wide). I obviously dont have the figures, but i could probably take a stab at it and say 95%+ of females dont progression raid, maybe not even casually raid (since ~10% of the WoW population raids Heroic or Mythic).

Another interesting point is that most of the girls you do encounter are healers (the less competitive side of raiding). As a rogue, i have never, not even once, met a raiding female rogue.

• Upvote (+1) 1

These new settings are going to be so beneficial to smart players. 

Victory, Ola, Heinz, Snakebite, Frosty, etc. 

I'm glad LG are playing as well as they are. This season is going to be so much better. 

I think it's great that the smart players benefit from the changes but I'm wondering if there are players who struggle with the new settings.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd rather have Contra then Dan on str8. Just because I don't have to root for a pterodactyl then.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Here's a nice little Triple I got against your squad last night.

lol nice.  None of those kills were on me, so im ok with that.  I almost sent you a message like, "sorry your team bailed.  Thanks for the bags!" then i thought "nah that looks like a smurph".

I think it's great that the smart players benefit from the changes but I'm wondering if there are players who struggle with the new settings.

Who has the worst pistol?

If EG ends up going with Naded and Falcated, who is going to slay?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If EG ends up going with Naded and Falcated, who is going to slay?

Roy and Lunch.

I think that team can work.