CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They were all playing from Washington state in pre-Worlds scrims (after St. Louis) -- that was the H5 Internet equivalent to training weights.

Saying they don't try to win isn't accurate, though.

I live in SoCal and play on WiFi... I understand and sympathize  :mj:

Some information in here not factual at all.

It was just a hypothetical.

Although, the only non fact is me assuming you got dropped, which your post could insinuate that you possibly are leaving instead.

• Downvote (-1) 5

It was just a hypothetical.

Although, the only non fact is me assuming you got dropped, which your post could insinuate that you possibly are leaving instead.

A hypothetical is just an inadequate thetical.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Vetoed has written multiple pages-long essays on how to improve FFA in H5, as well as making quite a few videos on the subject. Beautiful, constructive posts from a high-profile FFA player who has the expertise to hold a legitimate opinion.

I think the most he's gotten in response is the typical "thanks we're looking into it I'l pass it on to the right guys" from uny or bravo on /r/halo. 

So, I mean, 18 months later, and no changes yet. Constructive, positive, passionate feedback falling on deaf ears. This is why I just don't agree when people say "stop flaming 343 and be constructive instead". That shit's been tried. 343 just pushes their most passionate fans who are willing to do these writeups to the point of laughable frustration, and then play the victim when they get attacked for it ("stop being so toxic!")

Couldn't agree more. Preaching to the choir here man.

What if EG knows they are sticking with Contra and wanted to try out Naded and Falcated at the same time?

Just throwing that out there.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Contra would be smart to leave EG imo. That team with him and either Falcated/Naded are not a top 4 team and if he wants to win he should join another team. He was the best player on EG and is only be better with the new settings. Every team looking for upgrades would want him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Contra would be smart to leave EG imo. That team with him and either Falcated/Naded are not a top 4 team and if he wants to win he should join another team. He was the best player on EG and is only be better with the new settings. Every team looking for upgrades would want him.

I honestly thought Lunchbox was the best player on EG
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Didn't people call him crazy because of the pressing start thing? 

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is LG really this good or are they just doing well vs teams that aren't practiced on the new settings

I hope the first one

Is LG really this good or are they just doing well vs teams that aren't practiced on the new settings

I hope the first one

Everyone has been playing 8s. They're used to it by now.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Everyone has been playing 8s. They're used to it by now.

8s aren't pro scrims though, and the settings have been out like a week

• Upvote (+1) 2

8s aren't pro scrims though, and the settings have been out like a week

though the 8s I saw were pretty much using settings like this for 2-3 weeks.
  • Upvote (+1) 1