CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Third page best page

excited for weekly halo stream again, and for the love of God can we get a Columbus event this year?! PLLEEAAASSSEE???

• Upvote (+1) 3

So we still have no idea how the 8th pro league spot is going to be settled right?

Pretty sure someone said it will be something along the lines of what happened last time with ALG. Probably have a LAN or online tournament.

Still bummed that nv was a few plays away from winning at least 3 of the 4 matches they lost to optic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty sure someone said it will be something along the lines of what happened last time with ALG. Probably have a LAN or online tournament.

Considering its not Worlds does that mean a LAN tournament would be somewhere not as prestigious and glorious as Burbank? :kappa:

It would be awesome if they had an open LAN to crown the last pro team and kick off the season.

Edit: an online tourney would be much less

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope we get more LAN events then just the Dreamhack events

I really hope so, live events are too good.

Also have we got any details on EU related events yet? @@TheSimms

Me looking at the bottom left corner when that first Pro League match hits..

tumblr_m2gwiqdabv1qgq8ywo6_250.gif

I havent played no radar but the proving grounds version is a huge improvement.  Id be happy with either

• Upvote (+1) 2

Still bummed that nv was a few plays away from winning at least 3 of the 4 matches they lost to optic.

the only ones that should have been there's was the massive collapse on rig strongholds and coli ctf, the latter of which hardly counts because this is optics bread and butter. the other two were back and forth

but i saw this coming considering how they played str8 and tl earlier. a team the struggles to close games will always struggle against optic. give them an inch...