CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Okay first of all, you wouldn't even be on the top 10 list of people I'd immediately perma-ban if I ever got moderator powers.

Second of all, I'm pretty sure being banned 5 times delays my promotion by about 2-3 months or so. So you guys still have time to recover favor with me.

At least in IW you can host LANs  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's why I think this might not be the best pickup for Str8. Or anyone for that matter. Really hope Dan can progress with his communication in games since his talent is so obvious. I think the "hyped" style of coms that HWC16 Allegiance had don't stand up to Optic's style of coms.

I know it's nitpicky, but players need to realize that these factors matter. 

I've watched way too much of Dan's stream and his communication in $8s has been completely normal and laid-back.  He only goes into pterodactyl-mode when his teammates are getting him hyped up or during random MM ... I think he'll almost certainly chill out a bit on Str8 (if he's actually on the team, not sure why Ace would say otherwise?)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm frosty evades since reach

If I read this sentence out of context it would take quite a bit of deciphering. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Suspector playing with crowd pleasers.

Sucks for Devon and el town

Honestly I think Devon + El Town are better than Cratos + Str8 Sick

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

is 1-5-5 really the god sense now? I noticed more pros have been lowering their horizontal sensitivities.

still shitty I can't hop on Halo this week

What is this 1-5-5, what is set to each of those numbers.

@@Tsquared the kind of noob to play NBA Live. 

:lxthul:

Kidding he got us fragging like a pro and put pro gaming on the map. 

NBA Live 03 was goat tier.

• Downvote (-1) 1

What is this 1-5-5, what is set to each of those numbers.

1 horizontal sens, 5 vertical sens, 5 aim accel.  Eco and Shotzzy and a couple other pros play on these settings.  I prefer 1 / 4.5 / 5 or 1 / 4 / 5. 

The reason the first two numbers are listed is that default vertical sens is 2x horizontal sens ('2 sens' is 1 horizontal, 2 vertical), so there's a need to distinguish between the two axes.

• Upvote (+1) 4

"Dan to Str8 would make me so happy" he typed in his Str8 hoodie.

Random request, but I'd appreciate if a few people who don't mind being brutally honest and would dm me I'd appreciate it.  :intensifies:

Didn't see this posted

Wish they talked about the game itself, seemed like most of the point were about the community/scene which is worth talking about, but a good game is the first issue we have.

Anyone know for sure if "Def Not Ninja" is Ninja or not? OG is scrimming LG and Ninja isn't streaming. Someone go stalk HDH and check for a .7 K/D.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wish they talked about the game itself, seemed like most of the point were about the community/scene which is worth talking about, but a good game is the first issue we have.

The things in the article will likely work if the game was good and played well. More people watching halo is better, but when you can't turn those viewers into players because of issues with the game, there's a problem.

Basically, fix game first, grow esports scene at same time/after the game has been fixed