CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I ran out of rep catching up, nah imagine, premium as fuck

Danoxide on str8 is hype, I like the team changes so far

• Upvote (+1) 4

Donoxide is weird but he is kind of similar to Renegade (good shot and power weapon usage but average to poor communication).  When he's trying he'll be good.

Who does CP pick up now though? Falcated?

It does matter who else is on the team. The rules state that you need two members from the previous season plus the team manager. Cratos and Showtime can not hold the seed themselves, unless they pull the same thing they did last time.

They can't seemingly do that again though because no players that were on that roster seem to have contracts which, despite what ESL said, was a sticking point.

Still, there's no mechanism (other than resigning) for a player to leave a pro team without the team manager submitting a roster without this player on it.

Donoxide is weird but he is kind of similar to Renegade (good shot and power weapon usage but average to poor communication).  When he's trying he'll be good.

Who does CP pick up now though? Falcated?

Calm and collected constant communication is such an underrated factor. Optic's coms are insane. Cool as cucumbers.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The new settings are much better BUT they still need to do something about the servers. My friends don't care about setting that much, they care about lag and if their shots are registering correctly (so, they will only come back to play if something about the servers change). Some games are just awful to play and becomes so frustating cause this game could be so good.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The new settings are much better BUT they still need to do something about the servers. My friends don't care about setting that much, they care about lag and if their shots are registering correctly (so, they will only come back to play if something about the servers change). Some games are just awful to play and becomes so frustating cause this game could be so good.

Aiming NEEDS to be fixed. It's so annoying that it's different almost each match.  :(

• Upvote (+1) 4

I love that every bubu's team is unpredictable, they can upset a top team and lose to an amateur, I hope that Splyce will improve with Renegade, but will keep this roller coaster of emotions that is so fun to root for.

• Upvote (+1) 1

uhWWICR.jpg

That's why I think this might not be the best pickup for Str8. Or anyone for that matter. Really hope Dan can progress with his communication in games since his talent is so obvious. I think the "hyped" style of coms that HWC16 Allegiance had don't stand up to Optic's style of coms.

I know it's nitpicky, but players need to realize that these factors matter. 

I just played 2 hours of the new settings and only went neg in two games.

These settings suck, too casual friendly.

#analyzed

• Downvote (-1) 1

Am I the only one who has never actually felt heavy aim? Am I just not good enough? I play the game about 12 hours a week...

sometimes its heavy, and sometimes it feels random as FUCK, like I move my stick and it exaggerates it by 30%

• Upvote (+1) 2

People suggesting roster changes for players with a guaranteed pro league spot willingly leaving for a team without one.

DyZUvCt.png

I'll take my neg rep now.

But at least it led to Cratos' team getting worse.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

That's why I think this might not be the best pickup for straight. Or anyone for that matter. Really hope Dan can progress with his communication in games - I think the "hyped" style of coms that HWC16 Allegiance had don't stand up to Optic's style of coms.

People need to stop imitating OpTic style of communication, the OpTic players are unique in that aspect
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So calm, accurate, intelligent callouts with a clear in-game leader and established strategies is... bad... to imitate?

Some people strive with different environments. 06 Carbon plz
  • Upvote (+1) 2

So calm, accurate, intelligent callouts with a clear in-game leader and established strategies is... bad... to imitate?

There are icemen and there are adrenaline players.

• Upvote (+1) 2