CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Am I the only one who has never actually felt heavy aim? Am I just not good enough? I play the game about 12 hours a week...

Most people don't Im sure, or just deny it. Its there but it doesnt impact me too much.

danoxide is nerdy, i like his play style. i hope he brings more to str8 because the guys on that team deserve it.

danoxide is nerdy, i like his play style. i hope he brings more to str8 because the guys on that team deserve it.

Weren't they teaming with Randa in the AM circuit during pro league season 1?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heinz and Dan seem like buddies. Have they teamed before?

I believe they did on Elevate, I think it was Randa, Heinz, Dan. Can't recall who the 4th was.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hi.

Been off here for awhile, (divorce, moving, life, shit, etc.)

I'm back and excited for some memes, oh and some Halo.

Your signature is like a time capsule

• Upvote (+1) 8

Am I the only one who has never actually felt heavy aim? Am I just not good enough? I play the game about 12 hours a week...

Maybe you are so used to it, you don't realise there is something wrong with it. Wait for the shock once you experience no heavy aim in H5.

Or maybe not.

This game is playing with me . It should be the other way around. Shit.

According to Ecos stream and listening to snakebite and bee, Str8 picked up Danoxide.

So what would this mean for Crowd Pleasers Pro League spot? With Dan and Naded gone again, don't they lose the automatic spot? Or are teams allowed to make another two changes? Or is this all moot because Showtime will just submit a team with whoever he wants on it anyway?

So what would this mean for Crowd Pleasers Pro League spot? With Dan and Naded gone again, don't they lose the automatic spot? Or are teams allowed to make another two changes? Or is this all moot because Showtime will just submit a team with whoever he wants on it anyway?

who knows, it is not like there are any rules that can't be bent over 

That's why it sucks you and Str8 Sick got labeled FFA kids.

Can never succeed in 4v4.  :kappa:

DUDE YOU GET IT

• Upvote (+1) 6

If I remember the whole situation correctly, The PL spot is still technically owned by Cratos, Showtime and Str8 Sick because he was added when Bubu and Shooter removed themselves from the team.

No one is off the a pro league team until the manager submits a roster w/o them if I understand correctly....

Unless they resign, which makes them ineligible for a season.

CPs spot is tied to Cratos and showtime. Im pretty sure it doesn't matter who else on the team. @@TiberiusAudley am i right?

It does matter who else is on the team. The rules state that you need two members from the previous season plus the team manager. Cratos and Showtime can not hold the seed themselves, unless they pull the same thing they did last time. 

They can't seemingly do that again though because no players that were on that roster seem to have contracts which, despite what ESL said, was a sticking point.