CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Other than "his placings have gotten worse" can you explain why you think he has peaked?

What Tibby said, I don't think he will improve, even if he does it will be at a slower rate than the competition.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What Tibby said, I don't think he will improve, even if he does it will be at a slower rate than the competition.

What's this based on?

Just a hunch or what?

What's this based on?

Just a hunch or what?

Based on the performance from Fall Finals to this day. And predicting that he will one of the most affected by the change in settings.

Sorry I have been skimming the passed 10 pages or so. Where was it confirmed that Falcated was dropped and Renegade got picked up?

Sorry I have been skimming the passed 10 pages or so. Where was it confirmed that Falcated was dropped and Renegade got picked up?

Ace said on stream that it was confirmed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bubu was playing like shit up until worlds. I don't think he's washed but he's certainly not the same game changing player he used to be

1st OpTic

2nd nV

3rd TL

4th Str8

List of teams better than Str8: OpTic, nV, TL

Renegade is not on OpTic, nV, or TL.

I think this is a better move for SPLYCE than it is for RENEGADE. Splyce cannibalize a team ahead of them AND dropped a player many believe to be their weakest link.

Str8 and crowd pleasers were 1-1 in terms of placing 4th. Str8 went backwards from competing against top teams from STL. Splyce beat NV at worlds then lost two game 7s. Their ceiling is higher than str8's.

And I don't think people realize how often falcated had power weapons. Renegade will be fine.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not sure what happened, but since i started playing the HCS playlist, aiming and registration feels very good. Feels like it never felt so good since beta.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's just the removal of the assault rifle from your back. Less weight = removal of heavy aiming.

i wish you were right

I am probably a massive asshole for hoping Spartan jumps hours for roster lock from Crowd Pleasers to a better team, I am no fan of him but I don't want him on that squad. 

Also Splyce should just get the last proleague spot, in what world was well placed team from worlds does not qualify for the proleague but teams that didn't make it have a spot?? (EG)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's just the removal of the assault rifle from your back. Less weight = removal of heavy aiming.

That is a very good NavG/KenM impression you got there :simms:

Wait..those names even have the same format  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I am probably a massive asshole for hoping Spartan jumps hours for roster lock from Crowd Pleasers to a better team, I am no fan of him but I don't want him on that squad.

Also Splyce should just get the last proleague spot, in what world was well placed team from worlds does not qualify for the proleague but teams that didn't make it have a spot?? (EG)

Because worlds and pro league are two separate things?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Because worlds and pro league are two separate things?

Last Worlds gave the spots for the Proleague? Just saying it doesn't make sense in my head for one of the best 7 NA teams (at worlds) not being autoqualified for the league of the best teams. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That is a very good NavG/KenM impression you got there :simms:

Wait..those names even have the same format  :apg:

@NavG is my favorite memer

• Upvote (+1) 6

Last Worlds gave the spots for the Proleague? Just saying it doesn't make sense in my head for one of the best 7 NA teams (at worlds) not being autoqualified for the league of the best teams.

ESL, Pro League, and Logic don't mix it seems.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Couldn't Bubu improve with the new settings just like everyone else can?

Aim/hit registration - isn't it possible we think head shots aren't registering because we no longer have an AR in our back pocket to clean the kill up?

I am happy with new settings, but The I've noticed is more chasing the one shot player around an object and not getting the kill, but I also suck and have been exposed as an AR kid.

The new settings suit bubu more then anyone. He sprints a lot less then most players and is very aware.

Allows him to make a lot of sneaky plays

Am I the only one who has never actually felt heavy aim? Am I just not good enough? I play the game about 12 hours a week...

• Upvote (+1) 2

To say an 18 year old has peaked is pretty absurd lol not everyone is always on top of their game. Anybody below their early twenties can always find ways to improve.

I've watched a lot of Bubu's gameplay, but what I can say without the stats in front of me is that his playstyle has seemed changed the last few months. He's been playing with younger and more aggressive teammates than perhaps a year ago, and it seems he's slowed his own pace down to become more of an all around player, more of a game manager. I THINK his damage and kill output per game has dropped, but I don't think there's been a negative impact on his dmg/death.

In whatever case, he wasn't playing great leading up to Worlds, though he played really good both during the LCQ and at Worlds itself. As a fan, the future is still pretty bright.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Am I the only one who has never actually felt heavy aim? Am I just not good enough? I play the game about 12 hours a week...

It's not about being good or not. But I notice it all the time. Some people are more sensitive to it than others.

• Upvote (+1) 1