HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Players I could see a team change affecting:

Spartan

Ninja/VicX

Ryannoob

Naded

Contra

Renegade

I could see Contra and Renegade going to Splyce or TL or something crazy like that. My first thought was Renegade making a change or Ryannoob getting picked up. Who knows though this could just be pros trolling us.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I could see Contra and Renegade going to Splyce or TL or something crazy like that. My first thought was Renegade making a change or Ryannoob getting picked up. Who knows though this could just be pros trolling us.

Why in God's name would Renegade go from a team with a Pro League spot (Str8) to one without (Splyce)?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Can @@TiberiusAudley analyse why @@iEclipseeee has been negging most of my posts for the past two to three months? I can pay you in memes.

Lmao I looked at his rep history and it's all just negging you. That's some primary school level pettiness.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why in God's name would Renegade go from a team with a Pro League spot (Str8) to one without (Splyce)?

Who knows, Trippeyy(sp) did just that not long ago with LG  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Some people only care about first. Idk

People suggesting roster changes for players with a guaranteed pro league spot willingly leaving for a team without one.

DyZUvCt.png

*Breathes In*

BOI

DO NOT PASS GO

• Upvote (+1) 1

Big news as Naded joins OpTic nation with flamesword and Maniac. Turns out he was looking for something long-term and believes that he will be with the OpTic org for a long time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Big news as Naded joins OpTic nation with flamesword and Maniac. Turns out he was looking for something long-term and believes that he will be with the OpTic org for a long time.

Assault as their 4th?

Inb4 Tibby makes an assault gametype joke

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol at pros who make intentionally vague tweets and then get triggered when people think they might have gotten dropped

Whatever happened I'm guessing it involved Renegade

Who was triggered?