CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Plasma or LCD?

I play on a 40" plasma, and don't think affects my sens. I really would like a BenQ for a week to just see a difference

I believe he plays on an 39-40 LED, or LCD I don't know. All i know is that it was a piece of junk lol

Does anyone else think the hit detection is kinda fucked? Feels like a lot of guaranteed headshots have been bodyshots lately

I've been feeling the same... though I could just be trash

• Upvote (+1) 5

Just play on any TN panel monitor. You can get a cheap one that would be way better than any tv. Above the $200ish price range youre paying for more inputs and bells and whistles than actual screen performance. Even $100 monitors can be found that are just as fast, the color quality just wont be as good.

Seriously guys, you can get a "nice" 24 inch Acer for $120. The only difference from my Acer to my Benq is color and a whole lot of marketing.

And yes, 1 - 5 - 5 works for some reason. It has a good snappy feeling like it stops and starts when it is supposed to. All the sens should feel like this but don't for some reason  :mj:

Does anyone else think the hit detection is kinda fucked? Feels like a lot of guaranteed headshots have been bodyshots lately

Mostly at close range I notice shots dont seem to register fully, shots that look like I dome them with the pistol while they're one shot just register as a bodyshot.

But then again I'm Gold 3 for a reason.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Mostly at close range I notice shots dont seem to register fully, shots that look like I dome them with the pistol while they're one shot just register as a bodyshot.

But then again I'm Gold 3 for a reason.

There are dozens of us! Dozens!

But yeah I've noticed that too. At all ranges where I swear I've gotten the kill and I look away but nope. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Clap would hire him. The best of timelines.

I cant tell if you are joking ir not (or doing both)

Just seems like straight up quitting would leave a bad impresson.

Who would nV drop Mikwen for?

they had better not have dropped him

Finally got a chance to play some of the HCS playlist today and it has definitely renewed my love for halo a little bit. It feels so much better without autos and I personally feel like the radar gives the right amount of information while still allowing you to outsmart your opponents. I think I played 7 games and didn't get slayer once. Just can't believe it took a year and a half to even try a playlist like this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's what I play on.

Every.

Single.

Day. :mj:

And hell yes Im gonna abuse this as an excuse for being bad. Im actually a god, its just my tv and wifi :kappa:

You know the TV excuse actually has some merit imo. I know it's anecdotal but when I switched from a 45 inch TV to my asus monitor I went from Onyx 1500-1600ish and around -100 on the season to around 2000 and +300 a few seasons ago in probably 40 games or so. TV to a monitor is like night and day in my experience

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yeah i have been getting quite a few blank headshots and headshots that give me hitmarkers in an unshielded opponent but no kill.

There are dozens of us! Dozens!

Gold in the news Onyx.

OT but I noticed in the UK we have an eSports Channel (470 on Sky and I believe 240 on Virgin Media for anyone who wants to see) and they're currently broadcasting the finals of CWL Birmingham Open, which I thought was incredible, and then a commercial break happened DURING a game.

Was worth it for the 8 minutes I watched though.

I cant tell if you are joking ir not (or doing both)

Just seems like straight up quitting would leave a bad impresson.

they had better not have dropped him

There's not really a logical way to justify a team change...

There's not really a logical way to justify a team change...

Mikwen seems like he has had a lot of personal things going on that we're negatively affecting his gameplay, but he was absolutely shitting at worlds. Crazy if they really dropped him.

I don't think it makes any sense to drop mikwen after how well he played at worlds, but if he was I hope nv picked up bubu so we can see the Huke bubu duo back in action. Doubt it tho given now close he is with splyce

Why are people assuming it's NV that made a change? And.ola would be dropped if anyone was to.

I think they're trolling but if not, it would probably involve shotzzy