CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Maniac won't touch H5 with a 10 ft pole.

That said, his shot was still good when he retired. His problem was map movement and adjusting to the new sandbox.

He was only a good sniper. He lost 1v1s a lot
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Everything about maniacs game play was below average including his shot. He remained a pro solely because of connections.

LOL actually became good once he left.

LOL actually became good once he left.

Went from complete joke of a team that almost got relegated to top 4 contesting top 3 for a bit.

@@Moa do you have that gaf link of frankie denying MCC/H2A saved by chance? (or anyone)

Everything about maniacs game play was below average including his shot. He remained a pro solely because of connections.

:apg:

tru tho

I agree, the Vetoeds systems was the best

sen5ltj.png

Take your upvote and get the hell out.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I know it's already been mentioned but wow feels like the HCS playlist is 95% slayer with a strongholds sprinkled in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope another flag map is added. Same for slayer. I'd even take white cell added over having to play regret again.

BLOPs2 averaging close to 200k population or some ridiculous number. I def want to buy an old copy again. Seems like most of the Xbox cod community is on that game again

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

at least he was a pro.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

He wasn't amazing but the top AM teams still couldn't beat him at relegation while concussion apg was still around. Man if that's your opinion I do not want to know what you think of people worse than him...

Optic only beat denial because of exhaustion from 20 fathom flags
  • Upvote (+1) 3

yea Maniac knew the key to success... Stamina. You can't lose if the other team is passed out. That's the difference between pros and AMs.

Did that lead to you devising the genius strategy to just delay until Shotzzy's bedtime at Vegas? 

Magnificent mind games were played.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2