CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone else finding that they get Slayer too much in the new playlist?

C9fCh1HXcAIFviz.jpg

People in my fireteam today have been calling it the HCS Slayer playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 2

lol the T2 catfish's phone number has my area code. What a weird story.

Also, I'm enjoying the new settings quite a bit. I have barely played in the past few months but I'm definitely going to try to get on more often. Pistol battles are a lot of fun.

Peg city represent! lol  :mj:

edit. Off topic, i just watched the full 20/20 story, and man that was fucked up. She should do way more time then what she did.

• Upvote (+1) 2

C9fCh1HXcAIFviz.jpg

I've played 10 games and haven't had one OBJ.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OT but Star Wars Battlefront II confirmed singleplayer, class based, space battles, and clone wars. I'm hyped.

Wow, it's almost like going back to a game's roots is a good idea.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just played my first game in the new playlist and i love it. I could see myself playing h5 alot more if it was like this permanently.

Watching Shotzzy makes me realize how shit I really am at Halo 5.

He glides across the floor and his aim is annoyingly good, I can't understand how he hits the shots he does. 

It's the newer players like Huke, Shotzzy and others that really show that having a ton of mechanical skill to help play more efficiently is important. Should be pushed more in this community imo. 

Watching Shotzzy makes me realize how shit I really am at Halo 5.

He glides across the floor and his aim is annoyingly good, I can't understand how he hits the shots he does.

Watching Frosty, blows my mind. It's like he has extra speed and thrust options than everyone else, still hits his shots and it's always with a team purpose.

He transcends to another level in super fiesta though lol

My old eyes and brain can't keep up with him in there. some of the shit he pulls to stay alive and kill people is fucking insane.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it just me or is this game really laggy after the update?

Not just you. I have been lagging more than ever before and that's with the servers not having heavy aim as much
  • Upvote (+1) 1

C9fCh1HXcAIFviz.jpg

Without fail, 343 ALWAYS gets gametype/map weighting wrong.

I once got Riptide 6 fucking times in a row.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know if they could just reduce aim assist/bullet magnetism,and remove spartan charge the the competitve part of this game would be pretty good.Not a good competitive halo game mind you but a good competitive game.

Flamesword is currently grinding halo. Maybe he tries to get a team for daytona?

He has said in his vids he's enjoying the game a lot more and I know he wanted to form a team for H6 IIRC. I'd LOVE to see an OpTic Nation team in the HCS at Daytona. 

He has said in his vids he's enjoying the game a lot more and I know he wanted to form a team for H6 IIRC. I'd LOVE to see an OpTic Nation team in the HCS at Daytona. 

Flamesword, Maniac, Formal, & one other could be on it

I didn't think flamesword should have retired in the first place, it's nice to see him enjoying the game

This forum has been slow today. Maybe because everyone is playing the game instead if talking about it for once

• Upvote (+1) 9

Flamesword, Maniac, Formal, & one other could be on it

I didn't think flamesword should have retired in the first place, it's nice to see him enjoying the game

Maniac won't touch H5 with a 10 ft pole.

That said, his shot was still good when he retired. His problem was map movement and adjusting to the new sandbox.