CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

343 money runing dry ?

either that or they're shifting the majority of the resources to the worlds season and lan circuit

• Upvote (+1) 4

Off topic, does anyone know if Menke's matchmaking update is in?

I'm sick of playing 3v4s were kids quit after the first pistol battle doesn't go their way. He was talking about a "mercy rule" sorta thing where you could quit if you didn't quit first.

With a squad, the new settings make H5 so much fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love the new settings so far. The only really hard part is getting people on your team that sort of just don't shoot enough? Its weird but I assume it'll fix itself if I actually keep playing this time around

• Upvote (+1) 8

I realise the ranks aren't settled yet but I don't know, man... I've always been the type to blame my own poor shot and decision making rather than the system or my teammates but I can't speak for anyone else.

Keep that attitude. Not everyone running solo is plat lol. I'm currently diamond something and I just came back to playing for these settings yesterday. It is hard though sometimes. I've quit out after my team does and I swear it tanks your rating when it happens but you can drag yourself out of it if you keep playing

• Upvote (+1) 2

Keep that attitude. Not everyone running solo is plat lol. I'm currently diamond something and I just came back to playing for these settings yesterday. It is hard though sometimes. I've quit out after my team does and I swear it tanks your rating when it happens but you can drag yourself out of it if you keep playing

I never quit (even when I'm 1v4 and the oppo' is messaging me to quit haha) and I will always keep playing in the hopes of dragging myself out of this 10+ year funk

*maniacal laugh*

Nothing about Europe yet. @@TheSimms "

Apologies, we wanted to announce at the same time also for unity but those details will now be coming afterwards, had a catchup with the EU guys last week and given the feedback we are taking some extra time to look at some things.

Sidenote - apologies for lack of ineraction as of recent, on holiday atm but back in action next week. I keep checking in so if anyone needs anything just @ me.

• Upvote (+1) 9

343 money runing dry ?

Looks like money has shifted away from online and towards LAN. I can live with that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Looks like money has shifted away from online and towards LAN. I can live with that.

Yeah, when you think about it, as much as I hate to admit it we're not in a place where we can have the best of both worlds.

LAN >>>>

Just sucks there's less PL to watch

I never quit (even when I'm 1v4 and the oppo' is messaging me to quit haha) and I will always keep playing in the hopes of dragging myself out of this 10+ year funk

*maniacal laugh*

I swear its always 1v4 on either regret or truth and I end up hiding under a base for like 5 minutes so I don't lose extra on my rank.

Apologies, we wanted to announce at the same time also for unity but those details will now be coming afterwards, had a catchup with the EU guys last week and given the feedback we are taking some extra time to look at some things.

Sidenote - apologies for lack of ineraction as of recent, on holiday atm but back in action next week. I keep checking in so if anyone needs anything just @ me.

They were given feedback from the EU guys (Im guessing players) and are making changes. The only thing that EU players were were saying was no LAN, so *fingers crossed* they are trying to/are changing this rumour. 

So what are the odds Splyce becomes a consistent top 4 after this update? Better than Str8?

I dont think so, they still have to grind through lcq to make pro league. If they have an off day they miss out even though they made worlds and have consistently finished top8.

Seem to find it hard to beat str8 and LG especially on LAN.

I hope they do though cos they r my fav team

If there's no EU LAN, and only top 2 from EU pro league go to Dreamhack, doesn't that essentially mean there is no EU open circuit?

Like, only those who are in pro league would have an opportunity to do anything meaningful...

Unless they are saying there will be an Open online finals....

If there's no EU LAN, and only top 2 from EU pro league go to Dreamhack, doesn't that essentially mean there is no EU open circuit?

Like, only those who are in pro league would have an opportunity to do anything meaningful...

EU relegation last year was online for both summer and fall so it's possible for online finals

Right now there will still be a relegation process from Summer into Fall for EU allowing new/open teams to get into the Fall season. More details will follow!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Right now there will still be a relegation process from Summer into Fall for EU allowing new/open teams to get into the Fall season. More details will follow!

Cool, but nothing to allow AMs a shot at making Dreamhack?