CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

> "Fuck universal settings!"

> "We just want ONE playlist"

*Gets one playlist*

> "We want universal settings!"

> "All the arena playlists should have these settings"

There is NO NEED for universal settings. The MLG playlist didnt "fragment" the Halo population to where the game failed, it allowed people to play the game in the settings THEY WANTED. More people happy, much success. 

I'd much rather they put these settings into all playlists if that's on the table.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd much rather they put these settings into all playlists if that's on the table.

Well... it's better for Halo as a game to have different playlists for different things. That way everyone gets happy. We have seen in halo 5 that universal settings is not the way to go. Competitive people thought the game was too casual and casual people thought the game was too competitive.

Universal setting DOES NOT bring in more casual players to the comp scene. At least not in halo. We've had this discussion before.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well... it's better for Halo as a game to have different playlists for different things. That way everyone gets happy. We have seen in halo 5 that universal settings is not the way to go. Competitive people thought the game was to casual and casual people thought the game was to competitive.

Universal setting DOES NOT bring in more casual players to the comp scene. At least not in halo. We've had this discussion before.

I just want the whole game to benefit from the improvements the current HCS list has. A single playlist is nice and all until you have to search on Expanded all hours of the day to even have a chance of finding a match.

If that's not an option then sure, keep the single playlist but I'd prefer the better settings in Team Arena, Slayer, FFA, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because your happiness is the only thing that matters right?

We dont need to force our settings into every playlist. THAT would truly fragment the community and make the population suffer.

Yes Chad, I clearly said that. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 6

I'm about to get early morning AIDS. This guy in WonderBoy's chat is saying ARs aren't the problem, and the thrust sticky glitch is a bigger issue.  :thinking:

I'm about to get early morning AIDS. This guy in WonderBoy's chat is saying ARs aren't the problem, and the thrust sticky glitch is a bigger issue.  :thinking:

What's the thrust sticky glitch? Walking into a wall and the wall eats up the nade explosion?

What's the thrust sticky glitch? Walking into a wall and the wall eats up the nade explosion?

Yeah. I'm pretty sure he's trolling though.

If that's not an option then sure, keep the single playlist but I'd prefer the better settings in Team Arena, Slayer, FFA, etc.

FFA (and maybe even doubles) would definitely benefit from the updated settings, because they are the only ones of it's kind. But the slayer playlist and a team objective playlist( team skirmish?) doesn't necessarily need the new settings, because the HCS playlist exist.

I hope they make Team Arena the HCS playlist, but then slayer and skirmish can remain with default settings for other people.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The new settings already feel 100x better. Still not sure if I love having gunfire ping on radar. What is everyone's thoughts???

The new settings already feel 100x better. Still not sure if I love having gunfire ping on radar. What is everyone's thoughts???

Anyone with a headset is going to know pretty much exactly where you are if you shoot anyway. I don't think gunfire on radar makes that much difference really.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone with a headset is going to know pretty much exactly where you are if you shoot anyway. I don't think gunfire on radar makes that much difference really.

Its more free information, given to people with less awareness

3:05, Hecz says he's considering moving the Halo team into the CS house. Could be great for Halo content if it happens!

i think lethul is moving to tennessee with his girl so idk if he will be there

get royal 2 to america tho, the guy lives in Antarctica 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i love it. i really do... im in game chat constantly and people are leaving party chat to come into game chat. No autos, no splinters, pistol only start, ALL FUN. i will binge this for 24 hours straight

• Upvote (+1) 6