CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Did Nav win the 1v1? 

He won but he was goofing around going for sticks and trying to break his ankles the whole time. The other guy was trying his ass off so it was close.

They removed all autos, but couldn't put one single gunfighter magnums on the map? So there's just nothing bottom mid on coli? Come in now

Can anyone confirm if there are booths to buy stuff or is it just eSports?

The official site talks about Dreamexpo saying there's exhibitors and such. Along with LAN parties, cosplay events, console and tabletop, and the E-Sports. 

95d374a3c9b9970476cd2a8a20d982df.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

The HCS playlist is broken, in the middle of my game 3 people on my team dropped out and 1 person on the other team dropped out. Same thing happened in the stream I was watching.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The HCS playlist is broken, in the middle of my game 3 people on my team dropped out and 1 person on the other team dropped out. Same thing happened in the stream I was watching.

That doesn't sound like 343.

3/4ths of OpTic won events before H5 and were on the top 2 teams of the last Halo game and Frosty placed top 8 in H2A. Def radar kids.

Frosty's breakout game was against Sparty lmao

Lol that was a fun stream guys.

Pls challenge Reiku78 from waypoint next. The battle of the forums continues.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Didn't they also deny H2A at some point?

They've lied about a lot of shit in the past actually. But yes, I believe frankies words were something along the lines of "H2A is absolutely not happening".

I mean its good to stay skeptically optimistic or whatever because you don't want to set yourself up for disappointment but 343s word, especially frankies is honestly worth less than nothing and why anyone believes the shit that comes out of their mouth is honestly beyond me.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People who think OpTic will get worse on the new settings trigger me. This one guy gave me great reasons like "They are cod kids" "Lethul is their only vet" "Frosty is like 15 he has never been on the circuit before H5"

• Upvote (+1) 6

Didn't they also deny H2A at some point?

for sure, Frankie literally denied H2A's existence a few hours before it was announced.  So take this with a grain of salt ...

• Upvote (+1) 3

for sure, Frankie literally denied H2A's existence a few hours before it was announced.  So take this with a grain of salt ...

But Phil Spencer and Grim BrotherOne - don't take that with a grain of salt.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol that was a fun stream guys.

A weekly series where Nav faces a member of Halo Reddit or Team Beyond to avoid a 2 week ban.

Id tune in gladly.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can you find proof of that? Let's check his inflection and go deep.

The official site talks about Dreamexpo saying there's exhibitors and such. Along with LAN parties, cosplay events, console and tabletop, and the E-Sports.

95d374a3c9b9970476cd2a8a20d982df.png

Anyone ever been on here?

While I do love the playlist's new setting, I experienced the same problem. Solo qued into a rig strongholds match. 2 other people had mics. Then out of no where One of our mic players, and 3 on the other team all crashed at the same time. It may be a day 1 problem, but be wary of the problem.

Also the other mic on my team said he was getting triple the amount of points from selling reqs, so that might be bugged too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So when are they going to fix the aiming in Halo 5? I've changed my sens like 100 times today in a span of 3 hours.