CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Holy shit Shottzy was playing amazing that game. The over exterm at the end.

Also Ola got a breadstick

Ola is an AR kid confirmed?

Great changes.Very happy with the result. But we can't wait a year and half after release for these settings everytime.

Changes I'd like to see in the future:

Smaller Changes
-Increase pistol magazine capacity to 15 shots
-Increase pistol starting ammo
-Remove rifles from the map
-Increase plasma pistol respawn time
-Increase player respawn time to 10 seconds on OBJ gametypes

Larger Changes
-Remove splash radius hitmarkers (grenades/rockets/etc), you must hit the player in order to produce a hitmarker
-Remove sprint
-Increase base movespeed to 110%
-Allow sliding after a thrust (no sprint)
-Remove radar
-Bring back oddball (ball throwing distance same as current flag throwing distance)
-Fix heavy aim

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@@NavG123 So streaming on twitch or using beam? We close to 9 pm :weback:

yo guys just got home and the guy hasn't messaged me yet.

I think I'll use twitch if he plays. I'll have to figure out how to set it up first.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone tried setting their Xbox's output to 720p and seeing if their aiming is affected at all?

@@NavG123 you better not dissapoint us again like that shitstain of an essay you wrote.

And fucking second of all I don't think its quite sunk in for some of you that I actually spent an hour writing a fucking essay about FrankTheShow and FrankTheMeme.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

I think I'll use twitch if he plays. I'll have to figure out how to set it up first.

if nothing else share the xbox dvr

get a screenshot of the final scoreboard and make sure to save the theater if you cant stream.

Whether H3A exist or not. The next halo game absolutely needs party restrictions, this is non negotiable. Every halo game post H3 has had mediocre to non playable matchmaking. Current H5 is infuriating to say the least if you're solo queuing and a snore fest for a full party. Ranks are a complete joke without party restrictions. Great solo players are placed lower than they should and below average party players are placed too high.

This even effects aspiring players looking to compete. Back in H3 if you were able to achieve a MLG 50 with the same squad you had a pretty good chance to respectfully place at a event. Now a days it's just pup stomping. Pro players are force to do customs and can't really go into matchmaking expecting any competition. In order for the scene to have any growth, the next halo game needs to have party restrictions day one.

I want you to know I smile every time I see your sig

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't want to continue to play Halo 5 because of the no party restrictions, but I want to play Halo 5 right now. fuck me man. If you want to enjoy yourself in Halo 5 you NEED a part of four.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Chris Pratt is the male version of Emma Watson in this thread.

When-He-Got-Bit-Bashful.gif

I'm ok with that, dudes a dreamboat

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone tried setting their Xbox's output to 720p and seeing if their aiming is affected at all?

Yeah I personally don't feel like it worked unfortunately. I'm no expert but I imagine the game still renders at 900p, then downscales to 720p, so it would be exactly the same.

If you could adjust the resolution within the game (similar to PCs) then I could see it potentially working.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright the guy messaged me and hopefully we can be running it by 9:15 est.

I really do want to stream it though and if there's any delay it's because I'm struggling with twitch.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Soooo...

I haven't played H5 in a month, my controller has slow turn and my ISP is throttling me,

Who wants to team up and carry me tonight  :simms:

Alright the guy messaged me and hopefully we can be running it by 9:15 est.

I really do want to stream it though and if there's any delay it's because I'm struggling with twitch.

Just stream on Beam. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Soooo...

I haven't played H5 in a month, my controller has slow turn and my ISP is throttling me,

Who wants to team up and carry me tonight :simms:

We could lose together but considering he whole game to download is almost ONE HUNDRED GIGABYTES on my internet ill send you an invite April 25th? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1