CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Would be the most hype E3 moment ever. Being on PC/Xbox Play Anywhere would be the cherry on top. Would literally be tears of joy over here.

I can't take anything Ayoub says seriously.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel like the guy whos play style isn't big on accuracy should meet the TeamBeyonder who said Optic were going to loss finals because they were 'due a loss'. Whatever happened to that hero amongst men anyway

A live look inside 343i Studios on the phone with Microsoft, the day of MCC release.

post-40618-Han-Solo-were-all-fine-here-n

FTFY

• Upvote (+1) 7

Why do you guys want them to move on to H3 so bad?

I'd rather have the 343 team heads down on Halo 6 with the occasional work on H5.

Hell, part of the reason they weren't doing any major changes was due to Halo Wars 2 and you guys want them to magically crank out another game?

This is the first time I've seen some light peaking out from the clouds with the new settings, good open events, and communication; I'd rather not lose that momentum.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I feel like the guy whos play style isn't big on accuracy should meet the TeamBeyonder who said Optic were going to loss finals because they were 'due a loss'. Whatever happened to that hero amongst men anyway

that was @@NoobyDooby or something

I'd rather have the 343 team heads down on Halo 6 with the occasional work on H5.

Hell, part of the reason they weren't doing any major changes was due to Halo Wars 2 and you guys want them to magically crank out another game?

This is the first time I've seen some light peaking out from the clouds with the new settings, good open events, and communication; I'd rather not lose that momentum.

If H3A is in the works, I am sure another studio would be doing the bulk of the dev work on it. So why not both? H3A launch with H6 beta access would be perfect.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm hoping 343 has nothing to do with H3A. 

I want H3A with zero influence from 343.

Because 343 won't be taking away much resources from Halo 6? A theoretical H3A/H3 PC would be outsourced to Certain Affinity, Sabre Interactive, etc just like H1A and H2A were.

Creative Assembly was in charge of Halo Wars 2 with 343 providing input to ensure everyone was happy with the final product.

The reason for no changes to Halo 5 was pure stubbornness from the people in charge thinking their game is perfect.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Quoted this by accident and don't know how to remove.  Sorry

Because 343 won't be taking away much resources from Halo 6? A theoretical H3A/H3 PC would be outsourced to Certain Affinity, Sabre Interactive, etc just like H1A and H2A were.

Creative Assembly was in charge of Halo Wars 2 with 343 providing input to ensure everyone was happy with the final product.

The reason for no changes to Halo 5 was pure stubbornness from the people in charge thinking their game is perfect.

H5 was wildly successful and a fun game so changes to it were slow because the vocal voice (for change) was one of a tremendous minority.  That is just a reality that is hard to swallow apparently.  If you really think 343 has no passion for Halo then you really do not have a clue.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

H5 was wildly successful and a fun game so changes to it were slow because the vocal voice (for change) was one of a tremendous minority.  That is just a reality that is hard to swallow apparently.  If you really think 343 has no passion for Halo then you really do not have a clue.

ayy

• Upvote (+1) 8

Because many people are stuck in the past and actually think H3 was flawless or that they were actually good at Halo back then and brinigng it 

If the only reason to change things is because the majority is bitching about it then they are doing a terrible job. It has been clear even since launch that the automatics, more specifically the assault rifle, was overpowered. The Storm Rifle was addressed by moving it to Tier 2 and SMG is placed much less frequently on maps but the assault rifle has escaped all changes except for a straight up removal in one playlist.

It took what, 16 months to even get a sniper rifle tweak and even then it was out of scope only? There's nothing hard to swallow here - sandbox changes have been needed for a long time and nothing was done.

EDIT: http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/14817-halo-world-championship-2017-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/?view=findpost&p=926570

I'm out.

• Upvote (+1) 5

We'll play at ~ 9 est today. I'm not sure yet.

this is the entertainment we have been wanting this whole time

• Upvote (+1) 8

Moving to an H3 remaster would be cool to move to if it had LAN support. It could actually sustain an international esports scene.

But the joy would be fleeting, because obviously we'd be going to h6 a year later.

Halo Wars was made by a difference studio, and I suppose H3 remastered would be too. It should have no effect on their ability to make h6.