CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

IF H3A does happen would people want the BR to stay the same? With its bullet spread

no
  • Upvote (+1) 8

IF H3A does happen would people want the BR to stay the same? With its bullet spread

No bullet spread. 110% movement, 110% damage. Halo 1/2 aiming. No shield regen. Netcode overhaul.

thx.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If it's just a Halo 3 PC that's going to be super disappointing it needs to be H3A.

Decent mouse aim and an FOV slider and we're good to go. Ditch BR spread for some bonus points. Really, do we need some ugly-ass, hyper-detailed "remake" graphics? The answer is no. H3 still looks great overall.

No bullet spread. 110% movement, 110% damage. Halo 1/2 aiming. No shield regen. Netcode overhaul.

thx.

I would play that game so damn much....  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 is not going to touch MCC again with a 40 foot pole. That game is in a state of working more or less for enough people to consider it another 343 job well done. 

It would be pretty awesome to see a H3A Play Anywhere version. A 4k remaster of H3 is about the only way my girlfriend will be on board for upgrading two setups. On the bright side I wouldn't have to spend money on any other game ever since we'd both be content with that. 

I would like to see no AR, and SA radar for doubles as well.

This please please this.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

H3a would be broken intentionally to funnel people to play the h6 beta. It's the same shit they did to MCC

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Anyone know where this video is from

Youtube, obviously

Korean AMD R5 launching event, per the video description

• Upvote (+1) 2

LG has won 7-6 in their last 3 scrims since adding Tripppey. They seem to be doing slightly better than when they had el Town.

• Upvote (+1) 2

H3a would be broken intentionally to funnel people to play the h6 beta. It's the same shit they did to MCC

That's the worst conspiracy I've ever heard in my life.

Was Crackdown broken to funnel people into the Halo 3 beta? Was ODST broken to funnel people into the Reach beta?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Was Crackdown broken to funnel people into the Halo 3 beta? Was ODST broken to funnel people into the Reach beta?

Did 343 make those games? No.

Did they fuck up MCC and not give a shit to fix it because their halo game was coming? Yes. There is no conspiracy theory. MCC was not a priority.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Did 343 make those games? No.

Did they fuck up MCC and not give a shit to fix it because their halo game was coming? Yes. There is no conspiracy theory. MCC was not a priority.

"Buy our broken piece of shit so you can play a work-in-progress test of our next title"

That logic makes no sense. A logical strategy would be: "Buy the classic games you love and try out the next generation in the beta of our next title"

• Upvote (+1) 2

ODST was broken?

ODST was broken?

It was his counter-point, he wasn't saying it was broken.

It was just campaign and firefight lol. Only so much you can break compared to an MP game.

"Buy our broken piece of shit so you can play a work-in-progress test of our next title"

That logic makes no sense. A logical strategy would be: "Buy the classic games you love and try out the next generation in the beta of our next title"

H4: whoops we fucked up the launch but we'll be better next time.

MCC: whoops we fucked up the launch but we'll be better next time

Halo5: whoops we fucked up the launch but we'll be better next time

• Upvote (+1) 2