CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Reminder that the time that has passed since H2 servers closed is longer than the amount of time that passed from H2's release to when its servers closed.

:mj:

my h2 skills become less relevant every year

• Upvote (+1) 4

Halo 1 anniversary was shit. No multiplayer and in my opinion they butchered the art style.

Halo 4 was shit.

Halo MCC is the worst game release ever.

Halo 5 lost everything unique about Halo.

Track record is 0/4. So I have no faith.

You're correct, with each of those games there have been major problems. But. If you honestly believe there has been no worthwhile qualities of any of those games, then you are ignoring a decent part of each of them. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

You're correct, with each of those games there have been major problems. But. If you honestly believe there has been no worthwhile qualities of any of those games, then you are ignoring a decent part of each of them. 

they call me the shitposter smh

• Upvote (+1) 3

Reminder that the time that has passed since H2 servers closed is longer than the amount of time that passed from H2's release to when its servers closed.

I'm still salty over this.  It's one of the primary reasons I despise the fact that gaming is trending towards being a completely online experience.  If Halo 2 had been on XBone, it literally wouldn't be possible to play the game, despite the fact that you 'bought it'.

I'm broke from rent.  :mj:

Told you those Saharan Zebra pens wouldn't fit in your budget.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also ever since people mentioned it in here I would really like too see Naded on EG feels like the guy is always getting screwed over and I think that team could do well on the new settings.

If anyone's running Pez settings invite NavG3. I'll be on in ~10 min.

what happened to the 1and the 2 in your GT
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Damn this is insane. What if they released a huge title patch and included H3A in MCC somehow? 

I thought of this but MCC came out more than 2 years ago and I would assume any company wants to advertise their most recent release of a franchise. This is why I think if H3A was to be real, it would be a new game rather than a patch to MCC since lots of people already have MCC and therefore 343 can't get that much of an increase in sales from the game. Unless its paid DLC, then I could see them adding to MCC.

Also ever since people mentioned it in here I would really like too see Naded on EG feels like the guy is always getting screwed over and I think that team could do well on the new settings.

I would not wanna hear those comms after a loss.

I still have hope. I maintain that H2A would have been good on it's own if it hadn't been part of a Frankenstein monster-like 80gb game made by 4 different studios with 5 different engines on a new under powered console and shoved out the door by Microsoft before it was ready.

That sounds like 343 alright.

"It would have been good if it wasn't for these 10 major flaws."

• Upvote (+1) 2