CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey guys I've been away from the thread for a day and I'd rather ask what PEZ settings are than spend 5-10 minutes trying to figure it out myself.

What are PEZ settings?

@@TUFOXY made changes to the current maps to add the changes they said in the update we're going to happen so people could play on these settings since 343 were not going to release official maps for around a week.

My guess as to why it's called PEZ is because his first name is Perry.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you seriously fucking implying that the Pilot G2 is not the superior pen for its price range?

I take pens seriously, and I'm telling you Zebra Sarasa is the best pen available.

I take pens seriously, and I'm telling you Zebra Sarasa is the best pen available.

I'm strictly talking about pens which don't have to be paid off over the course of 2 years.

H3A CONFIRMED

IN OTHER NEWS IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm strictly talking about pens which don't have to be paid off over the course of 2 years.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's like 1.50 a pen
  • Upvote (+1) 1

It's like 1.50 a pen

Shit posting isn't a very lucrative job.

• Upvote (+1) 2

H3A CONFIRMED

um...why would these use an image from H3 to hype a new AMD release. This feels legit...i want to believe.

• Upvote (+1) 5

um...why would these use an image from H3 to hype a new AMD release. This feels legit...i want to believe.

It would also mean H3A will be on PC

• Upvote (+1) 2

There is nothing to play on Halo 5 since PG got removed. Going to be the longest 2 days.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It makes you even more careful to use spartan abilities so theres less of that.  It does a good job of controlling that at least.

This is actually the reason the game didn't ship with a SA only radar. 343 didn't want to deter use of Spartan Abilities. Secret fun fact of the day.

I thought the whole point of proving grounds was to test out multiple settings and see which is best? We've literally only tested SA Radar 25m. Not no radar, not SA18m, not any other variation...

I mean, I'm happy we're getting changes, I'd just like to see the proving grounds playlist utilised better next time around. 

343 dropped the ball with this playlist. Again. Realistically they should have updated Proving grounds weekly, reducing occurrences of dumb gametypes, changing weapon placement. But they sat around and left it. And now it's too late.

• Upvote (+1) 1

H3A CONFIRMED

My guess is this is probably something they are going to show at E3, if H3A exists it is 100% getting announced there so it would make sense.

Halo 3A on PC and Xbox would be a really good idea.

• Upvote (+1) 8

343 still hasn't figured our how to nerf the AR besides removing it, so I can't be surprised.

accidental neg :(

Not to mention AMD is directly involved in the release of Scorpio at a SoC optimization level. Under the assumption H3A exists, it could be used to push both Scorpios and VEGAs. Assuming all of this is happening, and I'm not saying it is, but my expectation would be that H3A will without a doubt be one of the best looking console and PC games of the year.

There is nothing to play on Halo 5 since PG got removed. Going to be the longest 2 days.

It's gone for 2 days?Well at least I haven't finished borderlands 2.

My expectation would be that it will have frame rate issues, broken matchmaking, greasy aim, laggy servers and silent developers.

Source: All of 343's releases.

What about blinding light? Has all of 343s games included that or no?

Imagine if 343 used Tufoxy's edited maps and he hid an OS or something outside the map.

This sounded funnier before I typed it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

My expectation would be that it will have frame rate issues, broken matchmaking, greasy aim, laggy servers and silent developers.

Source: All of 343's releases.

I still have hope. I maintain that H2A would have been good on it's own if it hadn't been part of a Frankenstein monster-like 80gb game made by 4 different studios with 5 different engines  on a new under powered console and shoved out the door by Microsoft before it was ready. 

• Upvote (+1) 1