CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Haha $20,000 for 70/70 is CHEAP! You should see my Anaheim Smart City bill for 200/200. Internet in the US is garbage due to a handful of vendors having exclusivity at buildings

I Know Right, They rob everyone blind, Cheapest city I know is Chattanooga Convention Center I can get 1gig / 1gig, for less then $100, hopefully it gets better. But its a big % of the cost for events.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Vetoed is playing 6 man 6 second respawn FFA games with new settings on stream and it plays amazing. I wonder if changing spawn times could help 4v4 too.

• Upvote (+1) 6

That doesn't really make much sense tbh. Could you elaborate on that? If the server is on LAN then that shouldn't happen. If the server requires more than that then it truly isn't LAN even with a devbox.

Games now have to ping the servers as well as operate from the servers doesn't run on the disk anymore dev boxes pull a little bit less of the Bandwidth but still needs it, PS4 and Xbox have the same problem no true LAN. 

Hope this helps.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Thanks for the info. Quick question, what are those prices like at other venues? That sounds crazy expensive, but I'm not out here running gaming events so Idk.

Depends on location but most are about the same or close, Chattanooga is the least amount I have found so far.

• Upvote (+1) 1

we need to do a Michigan H1/H2 lan this summer.

Please? I shoukd be able to help with some consoles+games for 1-2 stations.

Vetoed is playing 6 man 6 second respawn FFA games with new settings on stream and it plays amazing. I wonder if changing spawn times could help 4v4 too.

Spoiler: Yes.

• Upvote (+1) 7

If you're a member of the Halo Community Feedback program check your email, new survey just got sent out.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I Know Right, They rob everyone blind, Cheapest city I know is Chattanooga Convention Center I can get 1gig / 1gig, for less then $100, hopefully it gets better. But its a big % of the cost for events.

thats because the city owns the network and basically gives the shit away

If you're a member of the Halo Community Feedback program check your email, new survey just got sent out.

I haven't gotten anything from them in a long time :/

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Depends on location but most are about the same or close, Chattanooga is the least amount I have found so far.

Isn't that the same state that just paid 45 million in taxpayer money to ATT and... Comcast? Instead of allowing their self sufficient 1gb internet service to leave the city and provide better and cheaper service than any other option? Shit blows my mind

I swear h1 was just accidentally god tier and esport friendly. Like, did they intend for the pistol to be a utility weapon? or the fact that you can nade weapons? etc.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do we have a TB Xbox club?

If so can someone invite chaboi?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I swear h1 was just accidentally god tier and esport friendly. Like, did they intend for the pistol to be a utility weapon? or the fact that you can nade weapons? etc.

How many 2v2 esports are there?

:mj:

I mean nothing's announced yet but serious Lebron faces rn especially if it's online only :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo players should be banned from saying they're retiring.

should we...

CSi_Miami_sunglasses.gif

...retire that phrase?

• Upvote (+1) 4