CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Where would I go to download the no autos SA radar gametypes and maps? Probably going to host an 8s lobby today.

Tuf0xy's fileshare
  • Upvote (+1) 5

So are the new settings going to have SMGs available as a pick up or are they being replaced by ARs?

We don't have official confirmation one way or the other yet. Could still be on map, or they could be gone. But I'm sure we will find out SoonTM

• Upvote (+1) 1

What were they talking about? Sounds like some kind of exploit or something.

They were talking about fast fall at the launch of H5

• Upvote (+1) 1

They were talking about fast fall at the launch of H5

Semantics here, but it was less the fastfall and more the slideboosting, like in the Coli window to window jump:

REMINDER: THIS JUMP DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE, IT WAS PATCHED OUT.

I'm actually surprised 343 hasn't patched out thrust sliding yet. It's just another way to traverse the map way more quickly than intended. It's also a big reason sword running the flag was so easy. But thank God they at least patched in that super slide shit that stuff was ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Gunfighter magnums and boltshot it is then :simms:

for the new settings, we have removed ARS! your new starting weapons will be pistols and fuel rods. dont forget to reload the fuel rods optic!

• Upvote (+1) 1

for the new settings, we have removed ARS! your new starting weapons will be pistols and fuel rods. dont forget to reload the fuel rods optic!

I would literally go pro with Fuel Rod starts.

Watched Snipedown get the easiest Killing Spree of his career the other night with an AR while playing 8's. He was the only player with an auto in the encounters and absolutely shredded them with ease. His auto seemed even more OP since no one could counter him with one of their own. AR's are confirmed out, but SMG and SR haven't been yet.

What do we think the odds are of SMG and SR still being on maps?

I'm afraid they are quite high. Which will only make the autos problem worse in my opinion.