CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Any HCS meeting results/indications yet?

I would assume the players can't say anything until the official announcement. They probably talked about possible changes since it seemed 343 were open to testing different things first from what Tashi wrote
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I love seeing this. More pro and forge community interaction could lead to some really great stuff. We of course need a clear answer regarding whether forge maps are stable enough for HCS, but if so, we could start taking maps/game modes into our own hands as clearly the majority of 343 has moved on to H6 production.

It's been a while since I've played them but I seem to remember that most of the forge maps in matchmaking would drop frames pretty consistently.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's been a while since I've played them but I seem to remember that most of the forge maps in matchmaking would drop frames pretty consistently.

Pretty sure this has been fixed. Haven't experienced big framedrops since then.

As a huge RoyBox fan, I hope to see them climb back up the ladder and be a contender again this coming season.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Jesus, LG just steamrolled Nadeds team on Plaza TS 50-24

Yeah, I think Luminosity is gonna be really strong in TS.

:intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:

V2Q3VL9.png

"drop that Saiyan kid"

Gotta love Twitch chats.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rostermania it's looking like this:

OG same

NV same

TL same

STR8 Same

LG (Tripppey for El Town)

EG Same but no current replacement for Ogre 2

Orgless Danoxide Spartan Cratos Str8 Sick

Splyce Same

Cryptik (Commonly for Predevonator)

Another top team which I am happy to see form which doesn't have a pro league spot is Suspector PreDevonator Naded & El Town. Happy to see this ALG team plus PreDevonator minus Cratos form since most players haven't had the success they'd hoped for since 2016 worlds and all these guys are solid dudes and good pros.  

Since halodatahive won't be updated with new rosters yet, I'll start posting scrim scores of newly formed teams once they start getting closer to Daytona.

Commonly and Ryanoob on the same team would make them that much more a dangerous OBJ team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fall of Reach is easily the best halo book and was straight fire. I kind of want to go back and read it again.

Recently found an audiobook version of it to listen to while playing MCC, quite relaxing in ways.

Adding a filter to the map isn't a fix, it's still trash. They need to straight up remove the rotating light from the map.

I'm pretty sure they did. I can't remember the lights changing at all in proving grounds. It just stays dark now. I could be wrong but I think me and my friends were commenting on that last time we played Torque in proving grounds.

And i really just need to reiterate how awesome it is to have Menke back. I'm sure his statistical analysis of the fact that "At diamond and above luck determines who wins an AR battle more than skill" was the final push to get it out of competitive.

He has done nothing but improve halo since he has returned.

• Upvote (+1) 9

LG has been playing pretty well. They have won both scrims against teams that should be better on paper at least.

FFA could be interesting in this game if they made it pistol or br only, no power-ups or power weapons, SA radar.

• Upvote (+1) 3

FFA could be interesting in this game if they made it pistol or br only, no power-ups or power weapons, SA radar.

I would like to see no AR, and SA radar for doubles as well.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I would like to see no AR, and SA radar for doubles as well.

In an ideal world, I would want all ranked playlists to be magnum only starts.  FFA can keep full radar.  Everything else would have SA radar.

• Upvote (+1) 1