CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wouldn't know I stopped watching after three episodes because it was so boring

First episode engaged me. Idk I tend to find storylines easier than normal people.

Why aren't they testing Assault?

With the changes to disarming I thought it played far better than when it first came out...

Because they didn't invent it. They're probably already mad enough that slayer and ctf are in.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Remember when the community made their own competitive maps? Onslaught and Amplified remembers. 

Remember in Halo 4 when 343 made a lockout remake that you got 2 fps on, and put it into matchmaking... and never removed it...

Remember in Halo 4 when 343 made a lockout remake that you got 2 fps on, and put it into matchmaking... and never removed it...

And it was still better than most of the smallpox infested maps that Halo 4 had.

I don't remember ever having frame rate drops on that map.

So i've been playing No AR/SA radar/new settings 8s and also watching scrims, and i have to say, this game is really good now lol. I thought it was good before but just flawed, it is now significantly better both to watch and play.

Wicked fun, way less tilting, less "exhausting" to play if that makes sense. I felt myself getting burnt out constantly before, but now i definitely can see that happening less.

We should really start being more positive about this and get the hype train rolling, the potential for growth really is there.

Can I get in on these 8's lobbies been dying to try no AR

talk of str8 dropping ace for shottzy and Splyce trying out Ace, potentially twitch chat trolling from shooter and APG tho

• Upvote (+1) 5

So i've been playing No AR/SA radar/new settings 8s and also watching scrims, and i have to say, this game is really good now lol.  I thought it was good before but just flawed, it is now significantly better both to watch and play.

Wicked fun, way less tilting, less "exhausting" to play if that makes sense.  I felt myself getting burnt out constantly before, but now i definitely can see that happening less.

We should really start being more positive about this and get the hype train rolling, the potential for growth really is there.

I agree, it felt weird to go back to Team Skirmish + Team Arena after playing new settings for the past three days, honestly couldn't stand the old style, AR spam + splinters + full radar felt like vanilla Reach or something, just full of annoying shit that makes the game less fun.  The only downside is that it took 343 over a year to figure this out, but maybe they'll learn for H6.  

Also EG needs to pick up Ryanoob

• Upvote (+1) 6

Penguin changed his Gamertag to SubZero.  :mj:

He won't change his Twitter handle if he wants to keep that verified badge.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So i've been playing No AR/SA radar/new settings 8s and also watching scrims, and i have to say, this game is really good now lol.  I thought it was good before but just flawed, it is now significantly better both to watch and play.

Wicked fun, way less tilting, less "exhausting" to play if that makes sense.  I felt myself getting burnt out constantly before, but now i definitely can see that happening less.

the aiming is my #1 reason for tilting and that won't be fixed anytime soon :/ but yeah having to actually aim in the first place instead of spray n pray is definitely way more rewarding and fun 

Are there any people that don't use Skype/discord when they play customs anymore?

Follow-up question. There are people who still use Skype?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Because Halo Reach was about the gradual death of one the last Spartan teams and the destruction of one of the Human's strongest and most impenetrable settlements. If you read the book you realise how dark the whole situation is, it's one of the things I think Reach got spot on.

Fall of Reach is easily the best halo book and was straight fire. I kind of want to go back and read it again.

• Upvote (+1) 5