CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Actionman has to be my least favorite person I have ever played with.  my god he is an obnoxious DB.  This clips makes me so happy, but... stop watching his stream.

Only 343 could try to make a good symmetric 4v4 map and fail at the symmetric part.

Sorry, couldn't hear you over Beaver Creek

At least that asymmetry was in the middle of the map as a more "neutral battleground".  Stasis's asymmetry really fucks with the flag offense/defense.

This bugs me to no end, I notice it constantly on streams and in montages.

Overall I don't think medals feel as rewarding as they have in the past. I also think too many medals and the extended timer for multikills detract from what made them great.

No they definitely dont.  Way too many.  Medals like distraction, spray and pray hell even the headshot medal are totally unnecessary.  To me, headshots happen 10+ times a game.  That's not medal worthy, it's just a stat.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I just think Halo 5 is overly saturated with medals that don't need to exist.

Also, Black Ops 2 is backwards compatible. Shit is lit. RIP Infinite Warfare.

Halo 5 rewards you for being completely mediocre with the plethora of medals that reward average and often dumb things. Add that to the list of things Halo 5 does that sucks.

Also, RIP IW on Xbox One at least. Maybe some of the community that plays on PS4 and have Xbox Ones as well will be playing, but it (unfortunately) doesn't change the fact that the competitive season is still on IW :( . I'm so hyped to get home from work (and a round of golf) and play some Black Ops 2 tonight. Finally have a game I could play for more than three games by myself without getting bored.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only good maps 343 have done are Haven, Skyline, and Truth (Middy v3 basically).

Don't @

@@CyReN

Mediocre, mediocre, and a worse midship with a hydra launcher

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

HCE had plasma pistol starts so I don't consider it a Halo game.

I had to think about this..

low key 10/10 troll. had me triggered for a second.

• Upvote (+1) 8

At least that asymmetry was in the middle of the map as a more "neutral battleground". Stasis's asymmetry really fucks with the flag offense/defense.

The bases literally have different layouts.

I often get this medal for doing absolutely nothing.

7OPtsRu.jpg

Maybe the dumbest of them all. Congrats on getting shot, here have a medal.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Actionman has to be my least favorite person I have ever played with.  my god he is an obnoxious DB.  This clips makes me so happy, but... stop watching his stream.

Sorry, I love Actionman. He's like the tyler1 of Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

RIP your forehead, homie. Sorry it had to end that way.

Don't worry. I got him the next game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

there used to be a 'kill' medal in the beta iirc. 

like you got a medal for getting a kill

like you literally got a fucking MEDAL for doing the most basic thing you can do in the game

• Upvote (+1) 3

Did you just respond to your own post with a reaction gif?

noticed the flaw in logic and thought i'd beat other users to the punch

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was hoping we would get the PG update today, since 343 typically rolls out updates on Tuesdays.

How hard is it to remove a starting weapon and take out some weapons on the maps??(praying they remove map autos)

Not sarcasm, because it must be extremely difficult for 343 to do.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I was hoping we would get the PG update today, since 343 typically rolls out updates on Tuesdays.

How hard is it to remove a starting weapon and take out some weapons on the maps??(praying they remove map autos)

Not sarcasm, because it must be extremely difficult for 343 to do.

Keyword: 343.
  • Upvote (+1) 2