CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Alright then, I thought you were implying that some Pokemon status effects are good, my bad. I get what you're saying about RNG that isn't necessarily bad. What would you consider Reach bloom?

Bad -- by the time the RNG takes effect (as you fire), it is too late for you to have any reaction to it.  The game arbitrarily determines if you hit or not.

A better comparison of an "okay" RNG would be H4 Personal Ordnance (if Personal Ordnance items were balanced) -- say the left option always gives you an explosive, the bottom option always gives you a defensive bonus (HL Shield or OS), and the right option always gives you a mobility bonus (Speed Boost or Thruster).  The player is given the CHOICE of how to react to them, and if the options were actually balanced against one another, there'd never been an instance of "Oh, well RNG gave me shit choices so this sucks."  At any rate, any option was always an UPGRADE from your current state, so it gave you a decision point.  It's an instance of innocuous RNG.  It adds flavor to the game without actually affecting the outcome...since the effects are delayed until after the decision is made, and again, it's ALWAYS an upgrade.

H4 Map ordnance, on the other hand, was a BAD implementation of RNG, since the moment the object spawns on the battlefield, the RNG has already taken effect and affected the outcome of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Alright this has probably gone far enough.

Hi

https://twitter.com/Spartan/status/851573502108774400

https://twitter.com/Spartan/status/851573052198572032

https://twitter.com/Spartan/status/851561587794001920

i wonder if he realizes that this may not be the best way to enter a business partnership with an org

I wonder if we have this exact discussion about Spartan every free agency period.

Oh wait..we do.

• Upvote (+1) 5

@@Brisk Hi

drinkbrisk.com

Brisk®, the iced tea brand known for its bold flavors, is taking inspiration from South America by introducing a new product line—Brisk Mate (pronounced mah-tay)—a smooth energizing iced tea, with the Brisk flavor fans know and love, blended with South American Yerba Mate. Brisk Mate will be available in 16-oz. cans (90 calories per can) in three bold flavors: Mango, Dragonfruit and Cherry.

I could really go for a Brisk Mate right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Brisk Hi

drinkbrisk.com

Brisk®, the iced tea brand known for its bold flavors, is taking inspiration from South America by introducing a new product line—Brisk Mate (pronounced mah-tay)—a smooth energizing iced tea, with the Brisk flavor fans know and love, blended with South American Yerba Mate. Brisk Mate will be available in 16-oz. cans (90 calories per can) in three bold flavors: Mango, Dragonfruit and Cherry.

I could really go for a Brisk Mate right now.

Can't buy BRISK anywhere near here or online. 

Triggered. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The moment they prove it, ill believe it.

im not really sure what other proof you need. i doubt that they will be able to find the lines of code responsible for this. but this evidence plus complaints from pros on lan talking about wonky aim show that it is there. have you not felt it when playing as well?

Wow, didn't think Commonly would fall off that hard.

thats what happens when you cant stay on the map i guess

• Upvote (+1) 1

It has amazing netcode and hit registration. 

The hitboxes in CSGO are almost as bad as H5 hitboxes sometimes.