CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Speaking on Projectile vs Hitscan. If projectile is more skillful then does that make the storm rifle the most skillful gun in the game? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The game is very straightforward and approachable as a premise, has a really good structure / flow to each game and allows individual skilled players to differentiate and dominate probably better than any other team shooter.

EDIT; Day9 talks through it, decent listen even if you don't play the game.

Ill listen to pretty much anything he'll talk about. Excellent at taking complex strategy and gameplay and breaking it down to its most essential requisite parts.

CS is so simple in concept but so deep in practice. The same concept that used to drive halo's design

• Upvote (+1) 1

so the subreddit for united airlines (yeah I don't know why they have a sub either) has....343 subscribers

just saying birds of a feather  :simms:

vPFumgd.png

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

i wonder if he realizes that this may not be the best way to enter a business partnership with an org

He's been doing this for a long time. Wonder why it's never worked.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Speaking on Projectile vs Hitscan. If projectile is more skillful then does that make the storm rifle the most skillful gun in the game?

Are rockets the most skillful weapon in the game?

No, because it is a tracking projectile weapon.

It's not dumbfire like an unscoped Hydra, rockets, or Fuel Rod.  Unscoped Hydra would likely be the most skillful gun in the game in a straight up measure of "Which is the hardest to consistently land shots, while not introducing any random factors that FORCE you to miss shots"

• Downvote (-1) 1

And none of those are in any way related to what I was referring to with the altered crit mechanic.

All of those 3 examples you gave are examples of completely bad RNG...since they take effect immediately and have no way to know when they're going to happen, and no way to react after they've occurred to mitigate their effect.

Alright then, I thought you were implying that some RNG Pokemon status effects are good, my bad. I get what you're saying about RNG that isn't necessarily bad. What would you consider Reach bloom?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is dreamhack a convention like comic Con with booths to buy stuff, or is it solely eSports?

And will ranks reset with the playlist update?

• Upvote (+1) 1