CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You know you're an H2A kid when you don't know what a bloodshot is...

Of all the consistent "glitches" I've come across in games over the years, not one comes close to infuriating me as much as blaining someone, seeing blood spurt from their spartan....... and doing 0 damage.

In short, bloodshot is Satan

It was my first game in forever  :mj:

I dropped 15-7 in h2 mid slayer the next game. Y'all ain't see that though  :mj:

ICtJyLL.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Do we really need H3A  tho? Are we at that point already ? 

Bungie's Halo 3 MP engine was beautiful to look at, I don't trust 343 to do it justice.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I also think a few players will possibly requirement more adjustment:

1 Huke he probably has the best radar 'awareness' his playstyle may change 

2 Cratos is Cratos I still think he will be relevant just shit on far more often 

3 Penguin has one of the strongest ARs in the game 

4 Spartan also relies heavily on autos and a pro radar stance

5 Renegade Interesting to see how he goes 

6 APG he's been sort of pro radar but I think he'll be even better with these settings after adjusting

I hope 343 releases the settings soon and beyond can host a tourney to showcase it. 

Really can't see Huke struggling at all. Just because a caster pointed out how "radar aware" (barf) he is, doesn't mean he's not aware in general. He's been pretty anti-radar.

Penguin's pistol shot is fantastic. He gets flak sometimes for using the AR a lot, but I feel like he was just more easily accepting of how OP it is, so he used it to his advantage. The guy is a monster with precision weapon AND power weapons, and he plays the game with a lot of intelligence. I don't see him struggling with this much at all.

Renegade's shot with literally any weapon is fantastic. We haven't seen much of him without a full radar, but we can't exactly fault him for that either. He's just playing the settings he's given.

I really think Spartan might slip further from the pro circuit, if I can be honest. The Crouching SpARtan won't be nearly as effective of a tactic for him moving forward.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do we really need H3A tho? Are we at that point already ?

I say YES! 4k H3 would be a treat and they can wack it on pc for good measure <3.

The spread was fine, it added a layer of gunskill, but online occasionally 1 or 2 bullets from a spread wouldn't register. So online experience was bad when played at a high level, but on LAN the game was perfect. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Just going to leave this right here.

We have been over this, the bullet spread isn't really what made Halo 3 good(considering the H3 BR is the worst starting weapon in all Halo games)....but each one is entitled to their opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The spread was fine, it added a layer of gunskill, but online occasionally 1 or 2 bullets from a spread wouldn't register. So online experience was bad when played at a high level, but on LAN the game was perfect.

Is this sarcasm

It was more of a tongue-in-cheek post.

I love Halo 3 as much as the next guy, but the BR spread was brutal at times (LAN or online).

Here's some more Halo 3 Throwback with @@Cursed Lemon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4PiHZoJ548

I personally hate halo 3 and the 360 controller only made it worse. I dont think the game was nearly as fun as others believe and i think thats reflected in event results. No team dominated and kids who were unknown in "easier" games won a championship. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

This has got to be one of the least chaotic offseasons in Halo history. Optic envy liquid str8 and splyce have stayed the same so far. CP changed one person, EG is kinda up in the air. Maybe after the settings are 100% down some shit will happen., 

dtbrXP4.png

The difference between OpTic at this time last year compared to this year. It almost like a ... new team  :lxthul:

Have no idea why I posted this for such a bad joke

• Upvote (+1) 7

snip

From the vlogs and twitter, I think Flamesword might try playing at some more events. Maybe he replaces two-time radar world champion.   :lxthul:

k81pTTC.png

Other than the BtH squad (which let's face it, was a fluke) I would say that the teams that won were pretty consistent. Sure there wasn't a team that completely dominated like OpTic, but I think that makes it more fun to watch because you don't know which top team is going to win.

Ignore him, he will argue that anything after halo 2 is less of an accomplishment because it came in a "less skilled game"

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

BR spread in H3 was basically bloom without your reticle blooming.

• Downvote (-1) 1