CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Im a little disappointed that LG picked up trippey, idk what options they had or theyre reasoning, but i still think someone like shooter would make this team better than when they had el town, but also im not sure who was available.  Im interested to see how this team does.

BabyJ on his stream after beating last team: These kids play MCC every day and still lost to BabyJ on Halo 3 on their host.

Ouch.

• Upvote (+1) 4

BabyJ on his stream after beating last team: These kids play MCC every day and still lost to BabyJ on Halo 3 on their host.

Ouch.

BabyJ is lowkey the trash talk god.

Also, I actually have gained a lot of respect for him since worlds qualis. He's legit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll never forget when Overdrive beat Liquid. Chig might still be competing if it weren't for that.

that was the moment that I realized H5 wasn't going to just be the old boy's network.  if Reach matchmaking kids can learn enough nerdy H5 shit to beat a pro team ...

• Downvote (-1) 1

Ouch.

ya then got absolutely pooped on by instinct lmao

Str8 Sick's stream title says Luminosity. Maybe we'll find out if LG settled on a 4th.

its trippey

• Upvote (+1) 2

We need to either push for a pistol buff now or a nerf in ttk and aim assist to the other precision weapon besides the light rifle.Halo 5 in its current state is too snowbally.

i've tuned into ninja's stream 3 times in the last month for about 30 seconds, and he's always complained about dropping viewers because of switching to halo

i know it's true, and i know it must not be fun for him, but it still rubs me wrong

not a big deal, though

• Upvote (+1) 3

We need to either push for a pistol buff now or a nerf in ttk and aim assist to the other precision weapon besides the light rifle.Halo 5 in its current state is too snowbally.

Pros are talking about upping respawn times for rifles or even making then tier 2 weapons

Are we honeymooning over H3 again??. The game was only playable on LAN.

I still hate it. The br is trash, and the aiming is too clunky. I have no issue saying the aiming is just as weird as h5.

I went to bungie.net just now (still the GOAT site) and saw I had over 18k halo2 games. I only have barely over 500 h3 games with the last being in '08.

Still, I do enjoy no sprint halo. I do think there's room for both, classic and h5 style.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

FiS banged his mom and they are playing on the same team together  :lxthul:

Can I get a link to footage of this? I missed it on the stream.

FiS banged his mom and they are playing on the same team together  :lxthul:

I guess that makes FiS his daddy :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can I get a link to footage of this? I missed it on the stream.

I can't post footage here, but I'm sure you know where to look ;)

I guess that makes FiS his daddy :lxthul:

He would have been his daddy, but the dog beat him over the fence!

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ninj just got an Over an Cratos and friends in a scrim :ace:

I guess this is 'official' LG? For now at least.

Edit: they still lost the game  :walshy:

I really hope someone got the over.

EDIT
Damn Ninja got one too? I was talking about Dans at the end.

Ninj just got an Over an Cratos and friends in a scrim :ace:

I guess this is 'official' LG? For now at least.

Nothing is official until its official

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it was a typo when they coded the game

Speaking of respawns, what are your and other pros thoughts on the respawn time of Halo 5 and how that may affect the game?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nothing is official until its official

Yeah, was just thinking about it and realized that was useless comment. More meant, seems like this is what they're trying for now, which is a bit surprising to me. Could work, but not thrilled with it.