CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Really bummed to lose the LBX stream. Those guys are hilarious.

Are they out? Wanted to look how they play. 

Are they out? Wanted to look how they play.

I think they got hit offline so they tuned off the stream so they wouldn't have to deal with it. As far as I know they're still in the tourney.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No one streaming the Instinct vs GMS series?

seems like it, so unfortunate would love to watch neighbor

• Upvote (+1) 1

H3 ranks and H5 ranks are exactly the same according to Joshua Menke. The problem in H5 is the nonexistent party restrictions.

He also said something along the lines of a 50 in H3 could translate to as low as Plat 5 in H5.

Edit: Here's the post https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/matchmaking-feedback-update-%E2%80%93-march-27/7d7a1605-3aab-41ff-9950-95a9afbc29bc/posts?page=1#post2

It's Diamond 3 not Plat 5 that = 50 in H3.

• Upvote (+1) 4

After watching the cs event this weekend and t2's posts, I realised that he's the only caster that can bash on the game. Everybody else has to look the other way or not acknowledge a flaw in the game. The cs event had the casters pointing out flaws probably cause they aren't directly helped by Valve (iirc). This is also part of the problem with the podcast. It's run by 343 so they can't talk about negative things to do with h5.

H3 ranks and H5 ranks are exactly the same according to Joshua Menke. The problem in H5 is the nonexistent party restrictions.

He also said something along the lines of a 50 in H3 could translate to as low as Plat 5 in H5.

He said diamond 3 I believe.

Edit: Here's the post https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/matchmaking-feedback-update-%E2%80%93-march-27/7d7a1605-3aab-41ff-9950-95a9afbc29bc/posts?page=1#post2

It's Diamond 3 not Plat 5 that = 50 in H3.

Yea his whole comparison falls apart when you realize you are comparing a game with rigid party restrictions and a high population to a game with no restrictions at all and a low population.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yea his whole comparison falls apart when you realize you are comparing a game with rigid party restrictions and a high population to a game with no restrictions at all and a low population.

How can there be a low population when there was 13 million people watching worlds?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

How can there be a low population when there was 13 million people watching worlds?  :kappa:

It's really a spectator sport.

Servers? Lmao T2 my man you gotta calm down. H5 is worse in almost every possible way but the servers aren't nearly as bad as H3's.

H3 was P2P, there wasn't any servers to begin with lol

Why did we get rid of 10 second respawn?

Because h5 moves too fast. There are games where people lose flags in 3 minutes as is. Would be even more if there were 10 secs for flag.

In h2/h3 even games that are 5-0 take a while normally

That reticle placement, though. I hope it never goes away from the centre of the screen again.

• Upvote (+1) 7