CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I hate h3 map design but the Spartans look gorgeous still. They literally perfect

They ported over pc versions of h1 and h2 like no one would notice

"Exactly as it shipped 10 years ago."

:kappa:

No but seriously we got fucking scammed

• Upvote (+1) 7

I got that one bloodshot on the guy jumping pit to green, snipedown would have instakilled him like he had a nornfang. But it was as close as I'll ever get.

Sometimes dreams just stay dreams man.

H2 Middy FFA is still the epitome of competitive free for all

Yeah, that shotgun that missed off host but a kill 7 feet away on host was real competitive. Kappa.

I don't remember H3 having so many ghost melees  :wutface:

Just 343 things.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Oddball is such a great game type. Its really entertaining to watch.

MCC online tourneys are incredibly annoying to run, no stat tracking + game bugs & issues. The year we ran them was literal hell at times because of issues out of our control.

Besides that, I love classic tourneys.

yeah jwalks a beast

• Upvote (+1) 1

*= MCC H3

This is why.

Halo 3 had plenty of ghost melees, you just don't remember the bad times  :eyes:

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't remember H3 having so many ghost melees :wutface:

MCC had alot of em.

On the 360, dont remember much ghost melees.

I wish people cared about H2 as much as they do H3, since it's the better game.

People do care. I think H2 was pinnacle 4v4 Halo, with the right amount of skill, good maps, that really made it amazing to play on live or with friends. I also like H3 and in hindsight I see the issues. But Halo 3 was peak Halo overall. The largest marketing MS had done at that point. It was the #1 played game for a long time, being ahead of CoD4 for the most part. MLG Halo 3, the campaign and finishing the fight, the E3 teaser trailer, starry night Beli3ve etc. We won't ever see it again. Hell that was the time we had Tsquared be on Dr. Pepper bottles. Think about that.

With MCC, I had random H2 live friends from Canada and the US take work off to play. We all bought Xbox Ones, headsets, year of live and then couldn't play a single match for a month. Everyone else left the series after that. I was in line at midnight for MCC, and it stretched pretty far evem in freezing temperatures. For Halo 5, none of the local stores had a midnight release. I had to pick up my copy the next morning.

Halo 3 had plenty of ghost melees, you just don't remember the bad times  :eyes:

I still remember when I first started with H3. On dial-up.

MCC H3, even on a bad day, is leagues better than my regular H3 experience ever was.

• Upvote (+1) 2

With MCC, I had random H2 live friends from Canada and the US take work off to play. We all bought Xbox Ones, headsets, year of live and then couldn't play a single match for a month. Everyone else left the series after that. I was in line at midnight for MCC, and it stretched pretty far evem in freezing temperatures. For Halo 5, none of the local stores had a midnight release. I had to pick up my copy the next morning.

Thats super depressing and sad