CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

matches going on right now

Oh. I'm watching Instinct and they're just doing 2v2s

Same. Too bad MCC only has H2 Vista, and not H2 "running on it's original engine" as promised. 

We got fake HCE, fake H2 plus an H3 with messed up spawns and maybe slightly less bloodshots.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know we've talked about this but it's just amazing how much more visually appealing Halo 3 is than Halo 5. The colors are so much more vibrant and everything visually pops out at you. It doesn't have the best graphics in the entire world the visuals are just so pleasant for multiplayer.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

We got fake HCE, fake H2 plus an H3 with messed up spawns and maybe slightly less bloodshots.

Less bloodshots? No at least in original h3 you wouldn't get bloodshots if they weren't by walls. In MCC they could be walking on plat on pit and you can get a bloodshot

• Upvote (+1) 2

To avoid disappointment ill confirm this is currently not the plan unfortunately, we are however looking at some other fun things with eu pro league to make up for it.

EU opens are a topic of debate tho at least, i and my local office are 100% behind the idea and are super keen on doing one. Nothing set or guaranteed but watch this space, I honestly feel with enough notice (2/3 months min) we could surpass 32 teams easily.

Thanks for the info man, looking forward to getting things kicked off with the new settings. If finals are anywhere near as hype as EU fall finals last year it will be good stuff.

Oh. I'm watching Instinct and they're just doing 2v2s

they are waiting on the round before them to finish. there were some lagout issues

Am I the only the that doesn't think BG is the "Defining" Halo map? Don't get me wrong, it was great, but I'd say men were made on Prisoner and Wizard. Midship too.

H2 Middy FFA is still the epitome of competitive free for all

• Upvote (+1) 7

Watching everyone talk about H2/H3 and it reminds me none of my close friends from back then play Halo anymore - even locals I used to lan with all the time are mostly gone. They still game, just not Halo it seems :(

PS: @@Cursed Lemon we need to do a Michigan H1/H2 lan this summer.

I feel you man, none of my old CE LAN group still play halo (apart from the odd CE LAN when i go back to my home town). I miss the days of endless customs and 1v1 tournaments.

Less bloodshots? No at least in original h3 you wouldn't get bloodshots if they weren't by walls. In MCC they could be walking on plat on pit and you can get a bloodshot

idk, i feel like i get robbed slightly less in mcc. might just be because i have better internet now too.

besides, what do you know? youre just a reach kid  :lxthul:

MCC CE makes me want to cry with how bad it is. Classic h2 is basically unplayable for me with poor shot registration and teleporting every game
  • Upvote (+1) 2

He could be AFK on Plat and you could still get a bloodshot. It's nuts on MCC.

Yeah, I've gotten bloods on people standing completely still in H3. 

We had 22 teams I believe

Thanks man, hopefully new settings will bring some players back.

Also can we look forward to anymore community casts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTpWOUxynPE

Yea but then I get games like this, when the connection is good it's like REALLY good. MCC is a damn enigma.

Sorry not gonna give you a view to encourage this type of self promoting behavior.

Jk I can't believe you got 20 kills without a bloodshot. Especially with snipes like the second one. How did it feel to be on Snip3down connection for a game?

• Upvote (+1) 1

papa t2

H3 ranks weren't as good as people make them look, but it is the cycle, everyone seems to say H3 was perfect, it was very good, but far from perfect IMO. 

Also servers?? p2p connections. One game your BR was a tool of massdestruction the next one it shot rubber bullets. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry not gonna give you a view to encourage this type of self promoting behavior.

Jk I can't believe you got 20 kills without a bloodshot. Especially with snipes like the second one. How did it feel to be on Snip3down connection for a game?

I got that one bloodshot on the guy jumping pit to green, snipedown would have instakilled him like he had a nornfang. But it was as close as I'll ever get.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yea but then I get games like this, when the connection is good it's like REALLY good. MCC is a damn enigma.

The angle for that second shot...

I hate h3 map design but the Spartans look gorgeous still. They literally perfect

They ported over pc versions of h1 and h2 like no one would notice