CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I actually really do like Proving Grounds' version of the radar, it's definitely better than current radar, but I haven't played NO radar.

Curious who here is for it, and who just thinks full blown no radar is better?

I know ESL banned me from Twitter but am I banned from attending Atlanta?

cover.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Spartan is the first pro who confirmed is F/A, who else am I missing or has the hurricane not reach category 2 yet?

I know ESL banned me from Twitter but am I banned from

attending Atlanta?

Blocked me on twitter*

And no lol

So what's actually next? Is this the time where new settings and ideas get tested out? If so is there a person we should be constantly talking to, to make sure nothing sketchy gets in? Sucks when the community can't talk to 343i because they don't talk back. 

Quickly sliding into the second page from work.

Spartan is the first pro who confirmed is F/A, who else am I missing or has the hurricane not reach category 2 yet?

I'd imagine the entire ex-ALG roster are free Agents

So what's actually next? Is this the time where new settings and ideas get tested out? If so is there a person we should be constantly talking to, to make sure nothing sketchy gets in? Sucks when the community can't talk to 343i because they don't talk back. 

It's clear what the community and the pros want for competitive. Everything right now starts with using the new radar or removing it completely. If 343 decided not to change the radar at all, you know shit will hit the fan and the pros will 100% rebel against 343. We shouldn't have to direct our feedback to anyone specifically, it's already out there.

Wonder would no radar see a shift in top players. Radar kids living in fear right now.

Wonder would no radar see a shift in top players. Radar kids living in fear right now.

Imo, this will greatly effect Bubu and Shooter. Those 2 will have to make the biggest adjustments to their playstyle in a 4v4 setting.

I really hope we get more LAN events then just the Dreamhack events

• Upvote (+1) 1