CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What TJ said is essentially true, we need open events without invites IMO.

Also AR gone, sword gone and splinters gone is crazy. We know we will get a different radar than the normal one, though I wonder which it will be

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mlg really convinced ams that top16 was "pro" and so many just wanted to get there for just that pro pass and access to the red bull lounge. Is a red bull lounge in the budget, or do pros want that too!

Tbh top 16 out of 100+ teams is kinda good...! If you placed top 32 back in the day you had the right to pt check any bad kids that crossed your path!

• Upvote (+1) 1

The fact that I have to ask if this is a joke...

Who would joke about REQ packs? That's some high quality content right there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

13-16: 400 + HCS swag bag

9-12: 1k

7/8: 4k

5/6: 6k

4: 8k

3: 10

2: 12k

1: 20k

I know I'm 600 dollars over, but tashi could add that in later

• Upvote (+1) 2

Waking up and checking twitter this morning

73lw8ln8keRtm.gif

Finally no Assault Rifles! 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Does this mean, if most of the pros will agree they don't want the radar, they will remove it ?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does this mean, if most of the pros will agree they don't want the radar, they will remove it ?

i don't think they can get radical changes, whatever team is in charge of multiplayer or HCS seems stubborn. 

incrementalism is better than nothing. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Payouts seem fine to me. Hopefully this encourages more participation in the AM scene. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

i don't think they can get radical changes, whatever team is in charge of multiplayer or HCS seems stubborn.

incrementalism is better than nothing.

I mean those are pretty radical changes already. Pistol only, reduced rifles and no radar go hand in hand. I know I am too hopeful here and I will be happy even with the new radar but imagine...

I was gonna retire but the prospect of potentially making 250 bucks if i place top 16 is just too good to pass up :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

These changes. Grats guys we made it. @@Tashi leave the AR alone and don't add it back in. The casuals would never forgive us.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Holy shit. They actually removed shit from HCS? I'm... shocked but fuckin' happy as hell. About damn time.

I was gonna retire but the prospect of potentially making 250 bucks if i place top 16 is just too good to pass up :kappa:

pretty much the problem with top 16 payout. With only a 75k prize pool there's really no point
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well to be fair it is more incentive that winning 0 bucks. At least if some teams make it to the money it should cover some of their travel and hotel expenses.

• Upvote (+1) 4