CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You say that like I'm advocating an even split from 1-16.

This convo going nowhere, you know what I mean and I know what you mean. We agree to disagree.

So after 2 games I think we can establish that 343 does listen to most feedback.They just takes two years actually implementing it.

1. 25

2. 12

3. 10

4. 8

5-6. 4

7-8. 3

9-12. 1.5

Maybe we should push for this rather than 16 for now.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Its almost like the communities attitude/atmosphere/reaction changes accordingly to the people in charges action/inaction and on how well they do their job and treat us.

Still hypocritical to treat tashi like some have the past few hours and now be all "bro".

When you ignore the community's wish list for 2 seasons of pro league and 2 world championships, you're gonna catch some flak.

When you amend the mistakes with the current competitive settings and communicate the changes with the Halo community, I'm gonna thank you.

I didn't say anything about that. I posted about how people personally treated him now doing a 180. So it's fine to call him lazy and all that today and say hes incompetent but equally okay to pretend it was never said because they did something you want?

The problem I have is people acting all friendly to someone they just trashed.

I'm not inferring being critical in the past and now being happy is bad.

I'm calling out people who made snide remarks or straight up insulted tashi in particular who are now as I said acting like they never said anything shitty. (Note I don't mean to infer you said anything like that yourself)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Amazing how the social community is freaking out because our ONE PLAYLIST is getting changed. Lets just pretend like casuals dont have 99% of multiplayer.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Still hypocritical to treat tashi like some have the past few hours and now be all "bro".

I didn't say anything about that. I posted about how people personally treated him now doing a 180. So it's fine to call him lazy and all that today and say hes incompetent but equally okay to pretend it was never said because they did something you want?

The problem I have is people acting all friendly to someone they just trashed.

I'm not inferring being critical in the past and now being happy is bad.

I'm calling out people who made snide remarks or straight up insulted tashi in particular who are now as I said acting like they never said anything shitty. (Note I don't mean to infer you said anything like that yourself)

You haven't called out anyone in particular though...

Amazing how the social community is freaking out because our ONE PLAYLIST is getting changed. Lets just pretend like casuals dont have 99% of multiplayer.

Where are you seeing this happen?

With radar adjusted, ars/splinters/sword/plasma rifle removed, increased weapon spawn timers we might be in for the finest competition Halo 5 can present. I truly believe that a stronger individual and teamplay skillgap with reveal itself and it will be a pleasure to see which teams/players break or thrive in this environment. It may have taken over a year or so but  :weback:

wouldn't expect anything more from a mets fan tbh 

:simms:

I would've said this but @@Heinz and his cool af dad are Mets fans so I don't hate Mets fans. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

is this actually happening or are you basing it entirely on the reiku tweet?

Maybe we should push for this rather than 16 for now.

Having thought it over, it is optimal.

The top 5 am teams atm are Splyce, Naded's team, Cryptik and who? 3sUP? With Rammyy retired do they even exist anymore? Second Nature?

Oh man, this is just the cherry on top  :simms:

This dude has 493 followers and 12 subs on YouTube. Who the fuck cares what he thinks? 

I tweeted him and said "Its 1 playlist dude relax, how many casual playlists are there?

#Blocked

• Upvote (+1) 9